Old friends

"(Y/n)?" Louis asked looking at you. Oh yes the Louis Tomlinson. Ever since you saw him at the beach he informed you that he was moving. So you pretty much lost all contact with the British boy.

"Louis? Oh my god" you said crying with tears in your eyes. Louis was the closest friend you had even though him being 5 years older. Your father introduced him to you as a young peep. Ever since then you have became friends. Even with the twins you two were still amazingly close.

And seeing Louis was like a part of you that was missing for a long time. "I've missed you boo bear!" You said still in his arms. "I've missed you too honey Bear" he said still hugging you tightly. "Ehem" you turned around to see Neels standing there with the bag of things casually tapping his foot.

"Oh...um, Neels Louis, louis Neels" you said

smiling. "Hello mate, pleasure meeting you again" Louis reached his hand to shake Neels's before smiling again. Louis looked at you before rubbing your head. "Be good okay? Here's my number call me anytime" Louis hugged and kiss your fore head before leaving.

"He's nice" Neels said catching you off guard. You smiled again (Bruh what's with all the smiling) before motioning him to walk over to you. Wrapping your hands around Neels's neck and touching fore heads you looked into his beautiful blue eyes and spoke.

       "But he cannot take you away from me"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sup. Okay so updates, updates, updates, and more updates! Two chapters will be going out tomorrow and one chapter for my avengers book. Also! I will begin on the new 5SOS book tomorrow and will hopefully release it on Thursday?? But if all goes well I will upload more tomorrow!

                                                 -Ya queen bitch