Dinner

"Hello Alissa?" You spoke into the phone. It was around 7:30pm at night on a Wednesday. "Yeah I've been gone for 5 days already" you said. Alissa was worried about you, and so were the twins. "Okay (y/n) I'll bring some stuff over later okay?" You said your goodbyes and hung up the call. After 15 minutes you heard the car honk outside.

Running to open the door you saw the blond in a red top down convertable. "Hey Alissa" you said hugging her. "This will last a few days okay? If you don't feel like staying with the twins you can stay with me or Cameron.
Alright?" You nodded before going and grabbing your things. Saying your goodbyes you walked back in to see the boys staring out the window.

"Alissa Violet, model and amazing friend, and no I will not give you her number she's too busy with modeling" you said before walking into the kitchen. "How are you friends with her?" Ashton said before you smiled and walked away.

"Okay what do you guys want for dinner?" You asked walking into the living room. "How about-" Michael was suddenly interrupted my the doorbell ringing. You walked over and opened the door. "OH MY GOD!!" You screamed before tackling the boy. "I missed you so much! I thought you were in Virginia!!" You said hugging in to death. "I missed you too my little munchkin" he said hugging you back. "Twan there's something called breathing" you said before he let you go.

"Why didn't you tell me twan was coming?" You asked the 4 boys. "We can surprise my little sister?" You smiled before hugging your brother and his friends.

                "I missed you twan kuyper"