Broken

"Neels can I come in please?" You said with your ear against the door. "Doors open" you stepped into the dimly lit room only illuminated by the open window. "Neels what happened?" You said looking at him. "I feel like I don't love you anymore" you looked at him as he waited for your response.

"So you want to break up?" You asked, he nodded. "Well I'm okay with that" you said fighting back tears. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry it's just-" you looked at him. "No it's okay don't waste your stupid breath" you said walking out of the room.

Grabbing your phone you called him again. "Hey babe what happened?" He spoke into the the phone. "We broke up" you began to wipe your eyes. "Me and your brother are coming" you said thanks before going into the twins room.

"(Y/n) what happened?" Lucas said walking over to you. "We broke up" his eyes wondered as he saw you cry harder. "It's okay sweetie"Marcus said rubbing your back. "I'm going with Michael for a little bit just for some space" you said smiling at them. Then the car honked outside. Revealing Michael/ Mikey smiling at you. "Hop in babe" he said winking. As you began to walk towards the car your hand was suddenly pulled.

Flipping around you saw Neels. "You can't go with that emo freak" you turned around to meet his gaze. "Don't call him and Emo freak you dipshit" you said walking to the car and getting in. Driving away you smiled at mikey who was happily driving with you. "He's an ass" he finally spoke.

"Yeah, he is"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wassup twinners okay so I bet all of you are freaking out because of (y/n)'s relation ship with Neels but don't worry everything will be okay. Eventually. But who's going to SLFL concert?