News

After missing Neels we went home. Kissing him meant nothing to me or him he just did it to calm me down. Right? But when we got home we saw Jake, Cameron, Darius, and Alissa. "Okay cmon guys let's head to the hospital" I followed them into the car and we headed to the hospital.

Going into 24B I saw Marcus with his eyes red and open. "Marcus you're awake!" I said running over to him and holding his hands. "Hey (Y/n) hi Lucas" he said and I saw Lucas dressed up and ready to leave. "How long are you still gonna be here?" I asked looking at him.

"A few more days okay?" I smiled at his groggily voice. I rested my head on his chest before he started to shake. "Marcus?" I said looking at him. All I could think at this moment was. Seizure. I quickly went to the side and pressed the button for the nurses to know immediately.
"I-I l-love you (y/n)" he said while shaking. I couldn't see him like this.

I curled up in the ball in the corner of the room shaking and crying while the nurses helped. "No no no no please no more" I said quietly crying. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me and carried me into the black SUV. Lucas wrapped his arm over my curled body and I looked up to see him with tears.

"L-Lucas?" I questioned for his red eyes to meet mine and take me into a hug before saying.

                      "It'll be alright I promise"