Height

"God dammit" you grabbed the seat and dragged it across the kitchen. Stepping onto the chair, then to the counter, you grabbed the box of granola bars that were inside the cupboard on the very top shelf.

"(Y/n) what was that?" You turned around to the Lucas standing eating a banana. "Well FYI I'm pretty short so..." You said before putting a piece of the granola bar into your mouth."okay. Whatever, oh we need to go to the mall later with Jake and Alissa." You nodded before you resumed eating.

                     -fast forward at the mall-

"Alissa" you called out to the blond. "Yeah?" She responded before walking next to you. "Isn't that neels?" You said looking at the poster on the wall. You guys were at your local mall looking for random stuff.

"Oh my god that is him!" She said smiling. She took outer phone from the back pocket of her shorts and took a picture of the poster. "He's gonna freak when he sees this" you saw her press the send button and put the phone away.

"Oh (Y/n) wanna go to urban?" She asked and you nodded your head. You both walked to urban that was just a few stores down and went inside. After a few minutes of looking for some things you remembered a mini cactus that one of yours friends showed to you.

You ran over to the small section with the cactus piñata were