Caught

"(Y/n) wake up!" You were vigorously shook by Lucas who had his pants on halfway of his legs. "Why? Come back in bed" you began to doze back off but Lucas wouldn't let you. "Lucas, what the hell is going on?" He buckled his belt and threw some clothes at you. "We leave in 10 minutes so get dressed before they get suspicious" you nodded before running and putting your clothes on.

-9:30 Am-

"Okay, so yeah that's what happened" you said leaning back into your seat. Lucas grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his. "Okay so you two fucked? Well okay" Jake said going on to his phone while everyone else nodded and went back to what they were doing. "Wait so you're not mad?" They turned back to you before shaking their shoulders.

"I lost mine at 16"
"Me at 17"
"16"
"And at 18"

Said AJ, Jake, Alissa, and Neels. "Besides you're old enough (Y/n)" you nodded before Jake asked you one more question. "Are you two now dating?" You and Lucas looked at each other before he spoke first. "It was a one time thing, we're not in love" he said making you smile and nod. "It wasn't love Jake, we were just in the moment" Lucas hugged you and went to get his things ready.

"(Y/n) you're coming with us today" you looked up to see Luke who was wearing all black. "And where exactly?" You stood up to fix up some hot cocoa in the kitchen. "Photoshoot  and dinner"