"I need you here..Now"

I everyone so this chapter is going to take a few turns in the story. Let's just say the 5Sos members will be present but they're not a band. More like people you know and your brother. Also they will now be part of the story. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" You stood there. Why would Neels just run away from kissing you. 'Two times! Two times!'You kept saying in your mind. What the hell was wrong with that boy. He just kisses you and runs away. He justs thinks you're some girl he can kiss and act like nothing happened?

"(Y/n)? Look at me!" You looked at Lucas who looked at you, shaking your shoulders. He looked at you with worried eyes. You stood there staring at nothing. You began to smile and cry at the same time getting Lucas's attention. "(Y/n)?" He said.

"I-I'm sorry Lucas I need to go" you said running out leaving a confused Lucas behind. Heading outside you took your phone out and called a friend.

"Hello? I need you here...now" was all you said. In less than 15 minutes the black car came up and you ran inside. "Why'd you call me?" He said looking at you. "Just take me somewhere" you said looking at him. "(Y/n) I can't just-" he said before you cut him off. "Just take me somewhere Michael! I don't fucking care where we go!" You looked at him looking at you before starting he car.

"He's going to kill you when we get there" after a few minutes of silence you two got to the house you knew too well. "(Y/n)? Why are you here I thought you practically lived with your neighbors" you looked at the blonde haired boy. "Luke just shut the fuck up okay? Fucking Neels " you said walking into the kitchen.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here" you looked at Ashton who sat down eating bread with vegemite and on Twitter. "Y'all got any beer?" You said rummaging through the fridge. "(Y/n) fucking stop! What the hell happened!" You looked at Luke with tears in your eyes.

"Sis..." After he said that you fell on your knees in a fit of sobs. "Kitten baby, look at me" you looked at the lilac haired boy. "He-he kissed  me a-and he ran away" you cried out loud the last part before going back to sobs. "Give her to me" you looked at Calum before he picked you up and looked at you. "What happened to your accent? I thought you were Australian?" You laughed before losing your American accent. "I missed you too" you said in your original accent. "SHES BACK!!" They said hugging you.

                       "I love you guys"