Brothers and Friends Dont Mix

There's the boys names for y'all (sorry for the low quality pic, I couldn't find a better one with their names)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"(Y/n) cmon" you looked up at like who was motioning you into the car. Putting your phone inside the back pocket of your skinny jeans you threw your backpack into the trunk and went in. You sat between Luke and Calum in the back while Michael and Ashton sat in the middle with security driving.

"So what did you do in the house while we were gone?" Freezing up at the question you lied. "Nothing" Luke looked at your pupils before knowing you were lying. "Liar! What did you do? Wasn't Lucas there with you?" You nodded before sitting back and going onto your phone.

"Its not like we loved eachother" you said not knowing you said it out loud. "What?" Looking up you saw Calum out his phone away and give his attention towards you. "Fine, we fucked okay?" You said not caring anymore.

Hearing a gag sound you faced Luke who gagged on his water. "Wait so you're telling me my little sister had sex?" You nodded before talking back. "Shut up Luke, you're in a band why would I be suprised if you had sex already?" Everyone nodded and you sat back in your chair.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for this really shitty chapter. I promise I will be back tomorrow with some better ones.