Awoken

"Excuse me m'am but you need to wake up, the patient has been moved along with his brother into the rooms" you opened your eyes to see the paramedic standing before you. You nodded before standing up and heading into the emergency room.

"Lucas and Marcus Dobre please" the nurse logged onto the computer and entered heir names in. "Room 23A and 24B" you thanked her and walked to the rooms. You saw Alissa and neels with Lucas in room 23A and Jake with Cameron with Marcus in 24B. Sighing you went into room 23A to visit Lucas.

"Hey bud..how are you feeling?" You said feeling the hot tears brimming your eyes. You gently rubbed your thumb against his unconscious face now feeling the tears falling. "I-I'm so sorry" you said before rubbing your eyes and kissing him on the head. You excused yourself before going to Marcus.

"Hi Marcus" you said holding his hand In yours before you heard beeping. 'The monitor' you looked up and saw it was slowly going down. "Nurse! Nurse! His monitor! It's going down!" You cried holding his hand tighter. You began to gently tap his face. "Cmon Marcus, wake up! Wake up! Please Marcus just wake up!" You were full on crying now.

"Marcus please! Not now please! Do it for Lucas for gods sake! Marcus please! I can't and I will never forgive... MYSELF!!" As you said that you swung your arm but you were quickly held back. "Dammit! Jake let me go!" You tried to pry your arms before Neel went over and grabbed your other arm. You turned around to see Alissa sobbing violently.

"NEEL LET ME GO! PLEASE LET ME SAVE HIM!" You cried. You turned your body to face Neel. "Fuck you!" You said before someone hugged you from behind. "(Y/n) please stop!" It was Alissa. "Excuse me sir but I have to ask you to leave or she has to calm down" Jake picked you up and brought you home.

You ran up to your room and locked the door.