Surfing

"MARCUS!!" You screamed while jumping and landing in Marcus's back. After you jumped on Marcus's back, he fell causing you to fall with him. He laid  there not moving and face in the ground,you knew this would happen.
  " Erm Lucas he's passed out." You told him. Lucas flipped him over and his face was full of sand. You went close to him and started to wipe off the sand from his face. Marcus suddenly woke up and saw you on top of him with your hand on his right cheek practically caressing his face.

  You go red and stare at him with wide eyes. As you stare at him you hear Alissa laughing in the back and jake laughing also. You are suddenly picked up and put over someone's shoulder. You thought it was jake until you realized the jake is over there with Alissa. And it can't be Lucas because he wasn't wearing a necklace. But they had blonde hair unlike Louis's. So who was it........NEEL!!!.

You blush even more and Neel sets you down. Right after he sets you down you bury your face onto the mat.Alissa looks at you and she yells "SHES BLUSHING" you look and give a long heavy sigh.

You suddenly get picked up again but you are suddenly picked up in an embrace. " LETS GO SURFING!!!!." Neel screamed you saw Lucas and Marcus already heading out to sea. You wiggles out of Neels grasp and grabbed a surf board and began to head out to sea.

You startled paddling until you saw a perfect waving coming by. You turned around and in a matter of seconds you were picked up by the wave and engulfed by the wave. It was beautiful. Under the wave but only later a few seconds. After a few hours of surfing you guys packed up and went back home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I'm really busy during school but check out my other book DEAR DIARY.

-Kate