Not this, not now

You went to grab the small cactus that was sitting on the table before someone took it. "Excuse me but I was-Cameron?" You whispered. Ahh yes, the one and only Cameron Dallas. You whispered his name because well, he was wearing clothes signaling not wanting to be seen.

"Hey (y/n)" he smiled before gently hugging you. "5 girls, pink,black,blue,and white shirts with phones look interested." You looked and subtly saw the 5 girls giggling like idiots and swore there was a girl ready to explode. You turned back around and pretended to be interested into a book until the girls left.

"Cam? Did you see that girl she looked so thirsty for your D" you said laughing. "Ha ha ha so funny" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes. You stopped laughing taking a moment to wipe your eyes before him taking your arm and dragging you down the stairs.

He ran to the cashier and handed you the bag with the cactus in it. "You didn't have to buy me this you know" you said. You two walked and turned before seeing an ambulance. You walked a little bit more and saw the store that the two brothers were in before you left on fire.

                    "This can't be happening"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hehehehehehe cliffhanger y'all! Please don't get mad at me. :)