"Well, were going on-"

"So you know about how Nash is on tour right?" Jake asked earning a slight smile from the brunette boy. You nodded before playing with your slight sweaty palms. "Well, we're going on-" as if on cue came out the two twins and the blonde boy.

The twins were holding a banner each of them on one side. 'We're going on tour!' It said the lettering  in green with a white back round. Then Neels gently broke the paper on a hover board. Spinning you realized he wore a small tiara on top of his blonde locks.

"Tour bitches!" Neels said. You screamed in joy before hugging everyone. When you came up to your brother you hugged him as well. "Wait, Luke are you coming too?" You wrapped your hands around his torso and looked up at him. He gently combed his fingers through your hair. "(Y/n) you're going on tour with us" he said. Suddenly you were hit with a wave of confusion.

"What do you mean we're going on tour with you guys?" You asked. "Well wherever we go you guys go. So like, if we go to St. Louis you guys follow us but we're in the stadium while you guys are in a convention hall." He said. You smiled before hugging him once more. Running to the middle of the Fam room you stood on your chair and stood up straight in confidence.

        "We're going on tour mother fuckers!"