Saturday

Hey guys so when you see (f/c/n) that means your favorite celebrity's name. So go on and read and I hope you guys enjoy!

You woke up and headed downstairs. The brothers weren't awake yet so you decided to make breakfast." WAKING UP BESIDE YOU IM A LOADED GUN I CANT CONTAIN THIS ANYMORE  IM ALL YOURS I GOT NO CONTROL!!!" You sang while cooking.
You realized it was 8:30 and decided they slept long enough and you just finished breakfast. You got your phone and got upstairs to their room.They stayed in the same room and had a bunk bed so it was a win win for you.
"I'm sorry guys" you said while smirking you got your earphones got up and crawled over Lucas. You put your hands on either side of him and put the headphones on him. You played 'roses' and put the headphones on blast when the beat drops.Lucas shot up and screamed.
Then you heard Marcus scream and you jumped down and did a backbend and screamed at him."OH MY GOD HAHHHAHAHA" you laughed on the floor."WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)?!."Marcus said calming down. You laughed for another solid 3 minutes and ran away.
You began to continue to cook with your headphones on full blast. What you didn't realize was Lucas doing a backbend to imitate the exorcist. You turned around and screamed so loud that Lucas fell on his back with a loud thud. " That's what you get motherfucker." You said while eyeing him down.
After you guys ate you went upstairs to get ready. Then you found a plaid skirt with a striped long sleeved croptop. You put it on with some boots and headed outside. "Um no" Marcus said while looking at what you were wearing. You grumbled and got some high waisted shorts and went back out. You got their approval and headed out.
"Hey guys, where are we going?" You asked while getting into the car." Oh we need to get our hair cut so..." Marcus said while starting up he car. One you got to the hair salon oh sat down while the boys got to their seats. Then you saw (f/c/n) you stared when suddenly Lucas caught you staring at him/her.
   Then you saw Lucas coming up to you. He grabbed your hand and started to lead you to your (f/c/n) you started to breathe really fast and then Lucas said "hi excuse me, sort to interrupt but my cousin is a big fan of yours, she was wondering if she could get a picture with you?" He said. "Of course you can." You took the picture and thanked then walked away.
   When you guys got in the car you squealed like a 5 yr old girl saw a pony. You thanked Lucas and you guys began to drive. "Um hey Marcus where are we going?" You asked and Marcus said "it's a surprise".

                                  THE END