Chapter one

-----(an) heeyyyyyyyy guys!

I am new to this whole phanfiction shizzle and this is the first one I have ever attempted!*terrified face* this fanfic will include self harm and beating up and language and all that jazz...sorry.

Also I was sick of it always being phil that gets beaten up so I thought I would ADD A TWIST:o

I really hope you enjoy it and I will update regularly if anyone reads it:')(an)----

DANS POV

I peer around the corner at the exit doors. I look left and right. The corridor is completely deserted.I take a deep breath and sprint quickly ducking below windows and avoiding classroom doors like the plague. I push open the doors into the miserable drizzle and take a deep breath of fresh (ish) air. I smile to myself as I walk quickly away from the school. I can't believe I actually did it!I lied to my tutor and told her I had to go ten minutes early and it actually worked! Mind you she never had been the most caring off tutors because she never seemed to notice that I came in with healing cuts and yellow bruises on a Monday and leave covered in fresh cuts and purple bruises on a Friday.
But leaving early today means I might be able to let my body heal completely over the weekend..I have almost forgotten what my skin looks like it is so often covered in cuts and bruises. I walk home quickly, smiling slightly at the idea that this weekend will be pain free.

"Oi where the fuck do you think your going howell?!"

Oh no.
Oh for gods sake no.

The voice is extremely familiar-and I dread hearing it.
I turn around to face the smug smiling face of the boy that regularly makes my life a misery. My eyes dart around quickly and I see that I am being surrounded. my shoulders sag as I realise there is no escape from this.
Brandon walks up to me with his posse of pathetic sheep that enjoyed helping to beat me up and slams me against a wall so hard it makes my ears ring.

PHIL'S POV

I watch Brandon and the others beat up Dan. I have watched the same thing happen for the past three years...so why is it so hard to watch today?
Dan's large innocent eyes stare into mine "help me" they plead.
Brandon notices the direction of Dan's gaze and he laughs. "Awh," he says "Do you think Phil is going to save you?" He asks Dan patronisingly.He hauls Dan up by his shirt and throws him at my feet.

"Go on Phil! Why don't you help him?" Brandon is laughing so hard at himself and all his other idiot friends laugh too.
I'm one of those idiots I realise as I stare down at Dan's battered form

"Come on Phil! I'm getting bored now!" Brandon growled

I pull Dan up.
He has a swollen lip a black eye and many bruises- some new some old littered across his face.
He's a mess.
He is weak and floppy and he grasps onto my wrist desperately in an attempt to keep himself standing. He looks so broken and sad that I feel an almost uncontrollable urge to help him.
But I know I can't.

-an- hope you enjoyed c:
Please comment and vote
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-