26. His side of Story!

Start from the beginning

Nandini : "yaha..humei se kisi ko kuch nahi pata ..woh kya biwi hai tumhar Jo use Sab bata ke rakha hai tumne?".. she shouted in anger..

Manik : "are Maine nahi bataya use kuch..woh actually..he had seen me outside our home..".. he split the beans and now Nandini was more shocked..

Nandini : "what?".. she shouted in shock..and he realized what he said just now..and now he has to narrate her everything from start.. otherwise she is going to eat him raw..

Nandini : "tum ghar aye the?.. kab?.. or hume kuch bhi pata kese nahi chala?.. and Adi..usne tumhe kese dekha..and ..woh usne kuch bataya kyu nahi?.. morever tum ghar aaye kyu the?.. agar aaye toh mile kyu nahi?.. manik tum........".. she bursted with enormous questions..and there was only one way to make her quiet ..so he slammed his lips with hers ..and for a few seconds she was totally blank with his this move.. he sucked her already swollen lips and she gave in his passion..

After a good time..both break apart..in the need of some oxygen..both were panting badly ..

Nandini : "what was that for?".. she asked looking at him..while he was smirking..

Manik : "for making you quiet for sometime..".. he said with a evil grin..and she blushed a little..

Nandini : "Manik..tell me everything..".. she said with a little stern tone and he also become serious..

Manik : "actually Nandini..after 1 month of accident mai Mumbai aaya tha..I just wanted to see you once..I was dying to see your face..only my heart knows how I was holding myself from not collapsing down.. I took the risk..and I came Mumbai..when I was outside our house.. I saw you playing with cabir Mukti Navya..you were laughing..seems so happy..at first I felt so bad..that may be you forgot me..and moved on..but then ..I thought it's good if you had accepted my death..Mai wapas ja raha tha..and tabhi I bumped into Adi..he came to meet Cabir there..and unfortunately he saw me ...and from there on he came to know about me..aur tabse I had every single info regarding you all..through Adi..".. he answered her and she was looking at him with pain ..

Nandini : "I can't forget you manik..how can I?.. can heart forget to beat?.. can moon forget it's light?.. can a devotee forget his lord?.. bolo?..".. she asked with utmost pain..and he can see that In her eyes..he cupped her face instantly..and dropped a kiss sealed with love on her forehead..

Manik : "I was a stupid to think that Shona ..I know ..I know my Shona can never forget her patidev..".. he said while some tears eloped from her eyes ...and he wiped off her tears..

Nandini : "Adi was telling you everything about us?.. ".. she asked and he nodded ..

Manik : "Han..I had every single info regarding you all..after meeting Adi..Mai Aliya ke sath California chala gaya ..but I was in touch with Adi..he told me about your book publication..Mai janta tha woh publication hum dono ke liye kitna important tha..but I was scared at that time..mujhe laga kahi is publication ke sath tum yeh reveal na Kar do that you are Nandini Manik Malhotra..but thank fully tumne esa kuch nahi kiya...otherwise you could have been in danger..".. he told her softly and she was just drowning in his eyes..he then held her hand...and sat down on the bed of hay..taking her in his lap..she wrapped her hands around his neck..and placed her head on his heart..while he hugged her by her waist..

Nandini : "kese announce Kar deti ..when you weren't with me?.. tumhe pata hai Manik..in this one year..I was suffering from schizophrenia..seems like I was living in some other world ..".. she told him and he tighten his hold on her..

Manik : "I know everything".. he told her and she now raised her face to look in his eyes..

Nandini : "you knew it?".. she asked very innocently ..that made him smile..he nodded and pecked on her lips..