"I'm here to visit someone" I tell her and she nods.

"First and last name of the patient?" She says.

"Rowan Mendoza" I say and she nods, typing it into the computer.

"Room 654. Please sign in" She hands me a clipboard.

I fill it out, the only thing it asks for is my name, who I'm visiting and their room number. I hand it back to her and quickly walk down the halls in search of her room. I get to the 650s and my eyes look from door to door until I finally get to it. I open the door, seeing she's asleep and for the first time in months, I feel content in life. Cooing breaks me out of my daze and my head turns to the cot beside the bed. I walk over to it, seeing my baby girl looking around.

I smile wide, and pick her up, sitting down in the chair beside the bed. She looks up at me, and Rowan was right, her eyes look exactly like mine "Hi Princess" I kiss her forehead, her hand wrapping around my finger "You're so tiny"

I hear Rowan draw in a sharp breath, and I look over at her, her eyes fluttering open. She looks around before her eyes settle on me, a small smile taking over her face.

"Good morning" She yawns.

"Good morning" I smile.

"I see you've met her" She chuckles, and I nod.

"Yeah, she's great"

"Yeah she is" She nods.

"Where is everyone?" I ask, handing Amelia to Rowan.

"Rosa is at the bakery, my mom went home to sleep, and uh Harry's at work" She answers and I nod. So that's his name...

"Oh" I nod.

"Good morning, Ms. Mendoza" A nurse walks in "I hate to do this, but Amelia needs a follow up check up for her morning after" She smiles, and Rowan nods.

"How long is this going to take?" She asks.

"20 minutes tops" She answers, and Rowan nods.

"Okay" She hands Amelia to the nurse and the nurse walks out of the room, leaving Rowan and I alone "How are you?" She asks, and I know she means how I've been.

"Okay" I shrug "Not the best, but I'm making it" I tell her "How are you?" She shrugs in response, and looks down at her lap, playing with her fingers "Rowan"

"I needed you," She looks up at me, tears welling up in her eyes "and you weren't there" Her lips quivers "Why weren't you there?" She sobs, and a wave of guilt runs through me. I sit down on the bed beside her, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"I'm so sorry" I kiss her forehead "I'm so sorry" I repeat "But I'm here now, and if you're willing to take me back, you can have me" She looks up at me, and I wipe her tears away with my thumbs, kissing her cheek "I love you, I still do. I love you so much"

"Hi, again" The same nurse walks back in "She's healthy and well, congratulations" She smiles, handing Amelia to us. Rowan smiles at our baby, kissing her cheek.

"Thank you" She says to the nurse, as she walks out of the room "Hi Baby" I kiss her cheek.

"Are guys dating?" I ask, after a while of silence between the two of us. Rowan's head is on my shoulder as Amelia's hand wrapped around my hand as she sits in my lap.

"No, we don't really have a label" Rowan shrugs.

"Why not?"

"I didn't want one"

"Does he?"

"I think so. He makes it obvious he want more, but I'm not ready for more" Rowan sighs, and out of impulse I kiss her nose.