20.

Posted: March. 11, 2016

The watch in the outfit above is Austin's present to Rowan for her birthday.

So I've made a snapchat for this wattpad account it's BadBoyHemmo and it'll include updates on when I'll be writing stories and you guys can message me or snapchat me which stories you want me to update :) Also because I'm a delinquent I can post cute relationship goals that has to do with a certain story and you'll eventually find them on a chapter of mine :)

20. Austin

"Are you still on twitter?" Rowan asks in disbelief, walking out of the bathroom.

"Important shit is happening Babe" I wave my hand, keeping my eyes on my phone screen.

"This is exactly why I don't have social media" She takes my phone from me, shoving it into her pocket.

"Babe-" I protest, but she holds up a finger.

"You've been on your phone since you've woken up this morning, we need to leave, so get you ass out of bed, and go put clothes on" She orders sternly.

"But Babe" I whine, and she places a hand on her hip, giving me the 'I'm not kidding' look "Fine, fine" I huff, getting out of bed. I start to walk over to her, but she stops me, holding up her hand.

"You can have a kiss after you shower" She says, and I huff, walking to the bathroom. I get into the shower, and make it quick, walking back out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Now?" I walk up to Rowan, placing my hands on her hips.

"Put clothes on first" She giggles, and I pout.

"Rowan" I whine "You said after I shower"

"You're a baby when you can't have your phone"

"Shut up"

"Aw, my poor Baby" She pinches my cheeks "Put clothes on and I'll give you a kiss"

"I hate you" I frown.

"On my birthday?" She pouts "You're not allowed to hate the birthday girl"

"Fine, but tomorrow, it's on" I chuckle, walking to go put clothes on. I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and waling back over to Rowan.

"How about now?"

"You look hungry-"

"I'm not going to get something to eat to kiss you" I roll my eyes playfully "Especially when I'm taking you out to eat"

"Fine, I guess you can have one now" She sighs dramatically.

"Oh, don't act like you don't want to kiss me"

"I actually don't" She shrugs "I'd rather have food shoved in my mouth over your tongue" She winks, and I fake a scoff.

"Fine, I don't want to kiss you anyways" I shrug, going to walk away from her, but she catches my wrist.

"No, no. I want a kiss" She pouts.

"Hm..." I tap my chin "I think I want my phone back first"

"I want the kiss first" She puckers her lips, and I lean down to barely peck them before pulling away, holding out my hand "That doesn't count! That was barely a kiss"

"Oops, guess you'll have to give me my phone back to get a better one"

"How do I know it'll be better?" She asks, a ghost of a smile on her lips.

"Because I promise" I chuckle, nudging my nose along hers.

"You seem pretty trustworthy I guess" She hands me my phone.