60.

Posted: June. 6, 2016.

That picture will forever make me happy.

60. Austin.

"So, this place is nice" McKenna mumbles awkwardly, walking into my house.

"Uh yeah, I bought it for Rowan and I" I nod, shutting the door behind her.

"Oh, right" She rolls her eyes "And I'm guessing she's not here"

"No she isn't. She's mad at me right now" I frown, sitting down on my living room couch. She sits beside me, almost too close for my liking but I don't move away, not wanting to be rude.

"I'm not surprised" She rolls her eyes.

"How's your face..?" I ask awkwardly.

"It's still a face, it's just bruised pretty badly" She shrugs.

"I'm still really sorry about that" I ask, looking at her black eye.

"Don't apologize, I get that she's too insecure in your relationship that she feels that threatened that she needs to physically assault me"

"Right..." I trail off with a slow nod.

"Where is she anyways?"

"Don't know" I shrug "She stormed out and didn't tell me where she was going"

"Oh, I'd never do that..." She places her hand on my thigh, and I awkwardly shift my leg so it'll fall off.

"Oh, okay" I nod "Anyways-" I clear my throat "About what we were talking about earlier..."

"Let's not talk about that" She waves it off.

"But it's pretty important-"

"I can think of other more important things that we could do" She places her hand on my shoulder and I scoot away from her.

"McKenna, stop"

"Why? It's obvious you want me more than her. Or else you wouldn't have called" She giggles.

"That's not true at all. I don't want anyone more than her"

"Let me change your mind" She moves to straddle my waist, my hands grabbing her waist in an attempt to push her off.

"Austin?" A voice cracks from behind me, and I see McKenna look up with a smirk on her face. The voice definitely belonging to Rowan.

"Baby" I push McKenna off of me, running after Rowan "Ro, please stop"

"No! Fuck you! We're done, over, finished whatever fucking synonym you want to use! I can't believe I was going to come back here and apologize to you"

"Baby please!" I grab her wrist, tears already beginning to stream down my face "I can't lose you, I love you more than anything. You can't leave me"

"I can't leave you! You were with her!" She screams.

"It wasn't what it looked like! I swear. I love you and only you"

"That's not what you've proven to me. We're done. Leave me alone" She gets into her car, driving off, as I scream for her to come back.

"Austin! Wake up!" A voice yells, and I spring awake seeing a tired Rowan standing over me, her hands on my chest "What's going on?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry. Just go back to bed" I shake my head. Still reeling from my crazily vivid dream.

"I can't just go back to bed" She sighs, walking around to the other side of the bed, climbing in beside me "What happened? Did you have a bad dream?" She asks, and I nod slowly "What happened in it?" She asks, pulling me to rest my head on her chest, her arms wrapping around my shoulders.