54.

Posted: May. 21, 2016

Read my newest story Challenge, I'll be posting on it when I can finally do regular updates and not these spotty ones.

But anyways it's going to be a lot different then ones I've written but not too different, but I think you guys will like it so you should check it out😊❤️

54. Rowan.

"Woah woah woah, Malibu is fucking amazing" Rosa gasps.

"I know" I grin "Where's the hotel this chick booked for us?" I ask, and Rosa looks through her phone for the address.

"It's right down the street" She answers as we wait for our car that was sent for us to pick us up "I'm so excited"

"Me too" I gush, and soon our car pulls up. The driver comes out to take our stuff and put it into the trunk while Rosa and I get into the back seat.

Rosa gives the driver the address of the hotel and we get there taking our stuff inside and to the front desk.

"Hi, we have a reservation for Dulces Bakery"

"Oh, alright" The lady at the front desk nods, typing it into the computer "Here it is" She smiles, clicking away "Here's your room key, it's the top floor suite, you want to put this PIN number in the elevator keypad to get up there and here's this letter we were told to give you" She hands me our room key and the small envelope.

"Thank you"

"Enjoy your stay" She smiles and we walk to the elevator putting in the PIN number the elevator taking us to the top floor.

"Holy fucking shit" Rosa gasps, looking at the giant room in front of us "There's a hot tub in the middle of the floor"

"Oh my god! This place is so cool!"

"What does that letter say?" Rosa asks.

"Let me read it" I open the letter, reading it out loud "Dear Rosa and Rowan, I'm so thankful you guys are helping me with this. So in return here is this suite that I am paying for so help yourself to anything and order as much room service you want, everything will be charged to me. Just tell them to charge it to the card the hotel room is under. Thank you again, Megan and Ryan"

"She's so sweet"

"I know right" I grin, walking over to the bed "So, let's order food and sit in the hot tub and have a good first day here" I suggest and Rosa agrees.

"Okay, you get it started and I'll find something to eat" She picks up the room service menu and I rummage through my suitcase finding my bathing suit and changing into it walking to sit in the hot tub. I dial Austin's number into my phone and wait for him to answering, smiling when he does.

"Hi Baby" He says "How's California?"

"It's so great, our hotel room is pretty great too" I gush.

"Why is that?"

"There's a hot tub on the middle of it. Megan is so sweet to us"

"That's great, and I hope you have fun"

"Are you having fun?"

"I'm just packing my stuff to get back to New York so if that's considered fun then yes" He chuckles.

"Going back to New York is always fun"

"It's fun when I know I'm going back to you, but now I'm just going to be bored packing up my shit to move"

"I'm sorry Love"

"Don't be" He chuckles "I know this is big for you guys, so I won't ruin it" He says "I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing, but I love you and I'll talk to you soon"

"I love you" I tell him and hang up the phone.

"I bring food and a very happy Rosa" She giggles, bringing in trays of food "Megan called and she said she wants to meet us later today so we can go over everything she wants for her wedding"

"That's fine, what time is she planning for?"

"She said around 5:30"

"Cool, do you think we should dress nice?" I ask.

"I think we should dress up to her standards so probably"

"We might have to go shopping then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for this shitty chapter
I love you all and seriously go check out my new story it's going to be good

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo