16.

Posted: March. 6, 2016

I'm sorry for like blowing up notifications with this story, but I just really love it️

16. Austin

"Good morning" I yawn, waking up to my head on Rowans chest.

"Good morning" She runs her fingers through my hair "Do you want breakfast? I think I have some stuff to make eggs Benedict, it's good"

"Sure" I nod, sitting up so Rowan get get out of bed. She pulls up her underwear and walks towards the door to pick up my button up.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen" She says, skipping out of the room. I chuckle quietly to myself before looking around for my boxers, when I find them I pull them on and walk out to the kitchen. Rowan is standing over the stove, turning it on and pulling out a carton of eggs from the fridge.

"I broke my egg poacher" She frowns "I have to do it the only fashion way" She rolls her eyes, picking up a pan from below the oven, and filling it with water. She puts it onto the stove, and cracks two eggs into the pan. 

"Now for everything else" She giggles, pulling out another pan. As she bends down to pull out a pan, I notice a bruise on her butt, and I poke it.

"Ow!" She squeals "What was that?" 

"You have a bruise on your butt" 

"Probably from you last night" She rolls her eyes, putting the second pan onto the stove.

"I'm sorry Baby" I wrap my arms around her from behind, leaning my head onto her shoulder.

"It's alright" She shrugs, turning around in my arms, to press her lips against mine "You had fun" 

"I did" I sigh in content "But I didn't mean to hurt you" 

"Don't worry about it, I probably wouldn't have noticed if you didn't poke it" She laughs, turning her attention back onto the food "You can go sit down at the table, I'll be done in like 1 minute" She says, and I nod, sitting down at her table. She comes in moments later with two plates, sitting one down in front of me, and the other across from me.

"Orange juice?" 

"Sure Baby" I say, and she pours two glasses of orange juice handing it to me. She sits down across from me, and takes a bite of her food.

"Damn I'm good" She giggles, taking a drink of her orange juice. I eat my food as well, moaning at how good it is "Thanks" She laugh, finishing her food not long after I do. She takes my plate from me, and puts it into the dishwasher.

"So, we have..." I trail off looking at the clock on the stove "2 hours to kill, what do you want to do?" I ask, but there's a knock at her door before she can answer. 

"Hold that thought" She holds up her finger, running to get the door "Thank you, you too" I hear her say before the door shuts and she walks in with a small package in her hands.

"What's that?" I ask.

"You'll find out later" She shrugs, putting it on her bookshelf "Now, I think we should, watch a movie and cuddle in my bed" She grabs my wrist, dragging my back to her bedroom "You pick" She points to her shelf full of movies, and as I look through them, her phone rings.

"I was just about to call you" She says into the phone "No, I needed to tell you something about Christmas" She says quietly, and I conclude that she's talking to her mother "I'm going to spend half of the day at Austin's" She quickly states.

I pick out the movie Vacation, and put it into her DVD player, climbing into her bed, laying my head on her shoulder "It's not like I'm not going to see you Ma" She huffs "Um, because he's my boyfriend... I'm going to do it anyways... You can stay here as long as you'd like, but I'm still going"