31.

Posted: March. 28, 2016

31. Austin

I get off the plane with Trish, driving her to my penthouse. The car ride is silent, considering I'm still not in the best of moods. I hadn't talked to Rowan since our argument on the phone a week ago, and I doubt she even knows I'm coming back today. When we pull up to my penthouse, I go to open the door to my car to get out, but Trish stops me. 

"Go talk to her" Trish says.

"I don't want to" I shake my head, and she glares at me.

"I will kick your ass if you don't go talk to her"

"Fine" I huff, and she climbs out, walking inside. I drive around aimlessly for about an hour, before driving back to my penthouse and taking the elevator up. I walk inside, and Trish is standing at the door, her hand on her hip and an angry look on her face.

"How was it?" She asks, and I shrug.

"It was fine"

"Don't lie to me! You didn't go, did you?"

"No, I didn't" I sigh, and she smacks me "Ow, fuck!"

"Go, and so help me god Austin, I am not playing you better go talk to her" She grits, and I roll my eyes, walking back down to my car. I drive to Rowan's house and walk into her house, rolling my eyes at the fact that she still doesn't lock her door. I walk to her room, sitting down on her bed, the shower running in her bathroom. She comes in after what feels like forever, a gasp leaving her mouth.

"Jesus fucking christ! You scared the shit out of me" She places a hand over her chest, breathing heavily.

"How? I've just been sitting here"

"Well, you know, maybe it's because you weren't here when I got into the shower" She says sarcastically.

"Maybe if you locked your door, people wouldn't just walk in" I mutter, getting up from her bed, and walking over to her.

"If it keeps you out" She glares, placing her hands on my hips.

"You don't want to keep me out" I glare back, my forehead almost touching hers.

"Oh yeah, and why wouldn't I?" She challenges, and instead of answering I attach my lips to her, cupping her face in my hands. She kisses me back with force, allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth, rolling it over hers "I missed you" She moans against my mouth, and I pull away slightly, her bottom lip between my teeth.

"I missed you too Baby" I mumble after releasing her lip.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch" She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Don't apologize, I was being an asshole" I peck her lips softly, caressing her face "I should've told you I was leaving in the first place and I didn't and I'm sorry" I kiss her lips again, before kissing her cheek.

"When aren't you an asshole?" She asks with a giggle, and I roll my eyes.

"When you're ugly, so never" I wink, and she rolls her eyes.

"Real smooth" She drawls out, and I chuckle "So, what are your plans the first week of June?"

"Depends, what's your plans for Saturday?"

"I asked first" She grins, and I sigh dramatically.

"I'm pretty sure I'm free, but who knows, something might come up. A hot girl might want to go on a date with me" I wink, and she rolls her eyes playfully "Why?"

"Because Rosa and I have off that week, so we booked a trip to Disney, and we wanted to know if you want to come with us"

"Sure, I'll go" I nod "Now about Saturday..."