61.

Posted: June. 8, 2016

61. Austin

"So, this is where you were?" I chuckle, walking into our home theatre.

"Yeah, I was watching a movie and was too lazy to walk back up the steps"  She yawns, rolling onto her back "Hope you didn't miss me too much last night"

"Hmm, not sure if I did at all" I tease, kneeling down beside the couch she's laying on, my forearms resting next to her body.

"Oh sure" She rolls her eyes "Are you working today?"

"Yes" I nod "And it's more than likely going to be a really late day" I sigh, and she rolls over onto her side, kissing my neck.

"I'll bring you some lunch later and dinner if you want it" She offers, and I kiss her lips softly "I'm going to take that as a yes" She giggles.

"I have to go now, but I love you and I'll see you later" I kiss her lips again, standing to my feet "And don't let me find out you're watching movies all day, I can turn it off at any time"

"No!" She whines, grabbing my wrist "It's so pretty" She kneels on the couch, her face at my level.

"I know Baby, but you need to go outside and get fresh air" I kiss her forehead.

"Okay, Papi" She winks, and I roll my eyes.

"Be good" I kiss her cheek, smacking her butt lightly, and jogging up the steps "I love you!" I yell from the basement door.

"I love you" I hear her say and I walk out to Charlie, getting into the back seat. He drives me to work, and I walk into my floor, Trish walking up to me.

"Good morning, there's not much to do for you today. Just answer emails" She smiles and I nod, walking into my office. I sit down at my desk and answer all my emails, it taking much longer than I had expected.

"Austin, someone's here to see you" Trish smiles.

"Who?" I ask, and she steps aside "Granddad!" I grin, hugging him tightly, Trish walking away and shutting the door behind her "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Good, good. What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting" He shrugs, sitting down, looking at my desk "Who's that?" He asks, looking at the picture of Rowan and I that is sitting on my desk.

"That's my girlfriend" I smile, picking up the picture.

"She's very beautiful"

"This picture doesn't do her any justice" I sit it back down.

"I can tell you love her" He says, my phone vibrating and I look down seeing Rowan's contact. I open it, seeing she's telling me that she's in the elevator "Is that her?"

"Yeah, she's bringing me lunch" I sit my phone down and he nods.

"I'm glad I get to meet her" He says and the door to my office opens, Rowan walking in.

"Hi" She says, walking in, looking between me and my grandfather.

"Hi" I say, opening my arms for her to sit down on my lap. She does and sits the bag of food down on my desk, along with the drink "This is my granddad"

"Hi, I'm Rowan" She reaches across the desk to shake his hand, and he smiles, taking her hand in his.

"Nice to meet you"

"You too" She smiles, and I kiss her shoulder.

"What have you been up to?" I ask her.

"Not watching a movie, I'll tell you that" She says nervously and I laugh "But, I have to get going, I'm meeting Rosa for lunch" She stands up, kissing my lips.

"Bye Baby"

"Bye" She says to me, turning to my grandfather "It was nice meeting you, I hope to see you soon" She smiles politely, walking out of my office.

"She's gorgeous" He compliments "Where's she from?"

"She's from Argentina" I answer.

"She seems like a keeper. Don't take her for granted" He points a stern finger at me "I had what you have, but I never took it serious enough, and now I don't get the chance" He says sadly "I don't want you to feel the same way"

"She's my everything, I can't possible take her for granted" I shake my head, and he smiles brightly.

"I'm very proud of you and all that you've accomplished" He stands up "I'm going to go now, but I'll see you soon"

"Okay" I nod, standing up with him. I walk him to the elevator, hitting the button "We can do dinner sometime soon, whenever you're free"

"I'm here until tomorrow afternoon"

"So tonight?" I chuckle.

"Sure" He nods, the elevator doors opening "See you later Austin"

"Bye Granddad" I walk back to my office, clicking through snapchats, Rowans catching my eyes.

"She took my car" I scoff, clicking the chat option

Me:::My car?

Rowan:::Love you😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Me:::You're so going to get it

Rowan:::Can't wait Papi😏

Me:::I can't with you

Rowan:::You love me so hush

Me:::I do love you💗
:::By the way, we're doing dinner tonight with my granddad

Rowan:::Sounds good💜

I lock my phone and hear my door opening Trish walking in "Teagan's here"

"Okay, send her in" I put my phone into my pocket, Teagan coming in "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm good. What's up?"

"Well, you know how we talked about a video for my new single and we didn't know what to do?" She asks and I nod "Well, I've got an idea and I need your help"

"What's you idea?" I ask, leaning forward on my elbows.

"Well, since it's a love song, I want something sweet and cute and like really deep. Which we talked about, but I don't want just two random people hired..." She trails off "And that's where you come in" She adds.

"How exactly?" I ask.

"You can say no, I won't be upset and we can just hire people, but it'd be really nice if you let this happen bec-"

"Teag, I can't make a decision on something I don't know" I laugh.

"Oh right" She chuckles nervously "I want to use you and your girlfriend. Everyone loves you guys, and I think it'd be a really good point if view of the love I'm trying to capture in this song, but you don't have to"

"I'll talk to her about it" I tell her and she claps in happiness.

"Thank you!" She hugs me tightly "This is going to be so exciting"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi
I love you all
I hope you enjoyed this

Sincerely,
Bad_Boy_Hemmo