27.

Posted: March. 25, 2015

So, I've decided Selena Gomez is going to play Rosa because Selena is my queen. But tbh that the only casting I've done... I like to not have casts so you can let your imagination run wild.

Read my newest addition to my stories, it'll be worked on along side of My Heart. 

It's called How We Used To Be, and it's of course an Austin Mahone story.

Synopsis: 

  A story in which an ex-couple ends up on a vacation together, and they spend the time reminiscing on their past relationship. 

The prologue is posted, and I'll be posting the first chapter tomorrow, after the first chapter of MY Heart.

27. Austin

I wake up in the morning to an empty bed, and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I get out of bed, and look around my house for her, finding her no where. I look at my suitcase in the corner, seeing her clothes are still in there, but my car is still here. Sighing in frustration, I pick up my phone to call her, but stop when I see a text message from Charlie. 

From: Charlie
I thought you'd want to know that Rowan is back in New York. I refuse to tell you why, but she's there. Have a good day. 

I frown, and dial Rowan's number and it rings twice before going to voicemail. I huff and try again, the same thing happening. I sit my phone down, and walk to my kitchen trying to figure out if the reason she left, was because of what I think it is. 

I log onto my laptop and check the history, my thoughts proving correct with the countless headlines about McKenna. I had hoped that I'd get time to tell her what happened, I just didn't want to do it at 4 in the morning when we're both tired.  

Walking back to my room, I pick up my phone and dial Rosa's number this time, knowing she'd answer me. It rings a few times until she picks up.

"Yes, she's here" She says.

"I know, Charlie told me" I sigh.

"Listen, she told me what you did, and I'm not picking sides because you're both in the wrong. But I do feel like she should've given you time to explain, but she's more upset that you didn't tell her where you were going, she says it made everything all the more suspicious" She explains.

"I know, but I was going to explain. I would have told her where I was going but I didn't want to wake her up. I don't want to lose her" 

"I know you don't" Rosa sighs after a long silence "I just think you two need to talk it out"

"I would if she'd answer my phone calls" 

"I meant face to face Austin. You'll get no where if you don't talk to her face to face" 

"Okay, fine. I'll get out there as soon as I can" I run my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Okay, I'll keep her here" 

"Alright, I'll see you later" 

"Bye" She says, and I hand up the phone. I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, walking out to my car and driving to my label's building. I get up to my floor, McKenna looking at me with a smirk on her face. I walk over to her, and give her a sarcastic smile. 

"You're fired" I whisper, and her smirk drops. 

"What?" [A/N: So, I just lit a candle and my sister comes into my room and is like, "what's that smell? It smells like fire" so I casually respond with "Maybe it's because I'm hot"... I'm disappointed in myself]