23.

Posted: March. 14, 2016

I love writing this story because it just flows so easily.

That and Rowan and Austin are cute af.

Dude Zach and his gf, are so cute like wtf...

23. Austin

I step out of the shower with a sigh, wrapping a towel around my waist. I use a different towel to dry the top half of my body before I walk into my room, pulling on a pair of boxers and dropping my towel.

"Aw, Babe are you crying?" I ask Rowan as she wipes her eyes.

"Yeah" She nods, and I walk over to her.

"Why?"

"Because the dick too good" She fake sniffles, and I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"Aw, Babe, I know" I kiss the top of her head, and she laughs loudly pushing me off.

"I'm joking I had something in my eye" She laughs.

"Yeah" I place a hand on her shoulder "Tears" I chuckle "But, it's alright. My dick game is worth crying over" I flex my muscles and she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, tears of pity" She mumbles, and I tackle her onto my bed.

"What?"

"Nothing" She shrugs.

"Are you sure?" I ask, beginning to tickle her.

"No, no, no! Don't do that" She laughs loudly.

"Sorry, I can't understand you" I tickle her harder.

"Please stop!" She laughs.

"Only if you tell me my dick game is too strong" I compromise, and she rolls her eyes through her laughter.

"No you weirdo" She laughs "Okay, okay. Your dick game is too strong!" She gives in, and I roll off of her, placing my hands behind my head.

"I know, you didn't have to tell me" I wink, and she scoffs.

"You're so conceited" She rolls over on her side, propping herself up with her elbow.

"Not conceited, honest" I chuckle, and she rolls her eyes "I need to book a flight to Miami" I sigh.

"I wish you didn't have to go" She pouts.

"You can always go with me" I grin, but her pout doesn't go away.

"You know I can't"

"That's the same thing you said last time" I roll my eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry I'm a busy person"

"Busy doing what? You have nothing to do until the fifteenth"

"I still have to decorate!" She argues.

"It's not my fault you procrastinate" I huff "You act like I'm going to keep you in Miami for weeks, it's three days tops"

"That's three days spent being unproductive with my bakery" She frowns.

"Your bakery isn't even that big of a deal!" I say angrily, immediately regretting it after "Ro-"

"No, don't worry. It isn't" She shrugs "I'll just let it turn to shit so I have absolutely no source of income, then I'll move in with my mother and never see you again" She huffs, standing up from my bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Rowan, I'm sorry" I sigh, walking up to the bathroom door. She doesn't respond, instead I hear the bathtub turn on before she walks past me, and out of my room, coming back moments later with a bottle of wine and a towel from my dryer "Rowan" I whine, but she waves me off, shutting the door and locking it.