45.

Posted: May. 1, 2016

I've been writing this since yesterday because I'm hella lazy and I'm supposed to do homework to prepare for my AP test... Looks like I'm gonna fail✌🏽️

What's your biggest pet peeve?

Mine is when people touch me. Like I have touching issues and even the thought of someone touching me makes me feel gross inside and like my friends know that and like if I don't initiate touch they won't touch me, but there are some people who are just assholes about it and if I tell them not to touch me because it's disgusting they'll go out of there way to touch me and it makes me want to boil my skin. 😷

45. Rowan

I wake up beside Austin, sitting up to find my underwear that were across the floor last night. I look around the room and sigh not knowing where they are. I shrug, and grab Austin's t-shirt and throw it on, grabbing my phone and walking to the living room. I open up my text message and text Austin's mom, laughing to myself.

To: Creator of Austin
Hook, line, and sinker. I'll see you soon ;)

From: Creator of Austin
Perfect, I'll see you later

I sit my phone on the coffee table and grab the remote, turning on the tv, scrolling through the channels. My phone lights up with twitter notifications and I pick it up to turn off the notifications but stop when I see the tweet.

@whatevermahone: @rowanmendo you're nothing but a fat ugly gold digging whore and you don't deserve Austin.

I laugh at the tweet, and roll my eyes, typing out a response.

@rowanmendo: @whatevermahone Damn, at least someone knows I'm a gold digger. But who else is going to pay for my liposuction and plastic surgery to fix my fat and ugliness? Bitch I'm broke af🙊

"Good morning Baby" Austin yawns, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Good morning" I smile and he leans over, pressing his lips to mine.

"Last night" He pauses "Wow" He chuckles, and I laugh. My phone rings and Austin mom's contact showing on my screen.

"Hello?"

"Hi Honey, I just landed and I'm on my way to Austin's and then we can go out" She says sweetly.

"Alright, that sounds good, I'll see you when you get here"

"Okay, bye bye" She says, hanging up the phone.

"I love your mom" I grin, standing up from the couch. I walk off to Austin's room, and to his bathroom to take a quick shower. My eyes widen at the large hickies scattered all over my body but I still laugh, washing my body and getting out of the shower. I grab Austin's robe from the hook next to the shower and I wrap it around my body, walking back out to Austin's room.

"Is that my robe?" He asks with raised eyebrows and I nod.

"Yeah, I don't have one so"

"I'll buy you one" He chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my nose.

"Now don't do that" I roll my eyes "I like yours"

"Then keep that, and I'll buy myself another one" He shrugs.

"I'll take it" I laugh, and his door bell rings "Go get it while I change"

"Fine" He huffs, leaving the room. I walk to the closet and pull out a pair of jeans and a hoodie before walking to Austin's dresser reaching into my drawer and pulling out a pair of underwear and bra. I pull on my underwear and drop the robe to put my bra on before pulling on my jeans and hoodie. I slide on a pair of flip flops and walk out of Austin's room, and to his living room Michele grinning when she sees me.