36.

Posted: March. 31, 2016

Read my newest story The Lifeguard, I'll be starting it in May☺️

36. Rowan

I wake up the next morning wrapped around Rosa, dried tears on my cheeks and a pounding head. I'm not sure why I cried, thinking about it I should've known he wouldn't say it back if he couldn't even say it in the first place. I unwrap myself from around Rosa, and get out of her bed. I had full intentions to go back to my hotel room, but Rosa and I ordered a bottle of white wine, which is something that makes me lazy. I have no idea why it makes me lazy, but it does, and I didn't want to get out of her bed. I also didn't want to cry again after seeing Austin.

I had found out sometime last night Austin told Trish about everything because she called me to apologize. She rambled on about how there's so many reasons behind it, telling me I needed to talk about with him. But honestly, I don't want to. I want to forget it ever happened to save myself a second round of embarrassment.

I walk to Rosa's wallet and pull out the key card to my room, and walk out of her door, shutting it quietly behind me. I swipe the key card in my door, and open it when the red light o the knob turns green, squeezing my eyes tightly when the door clicks loudly. I breathe out in relief when I see Austin's still sound asleep, the blanket halfway on his body. I bite my lip and walk over to him, pulling the covers higher on his body, kissing his forehead before walking off the the bathroom to take a shower.

I turn on the water before walking out of the bathroom to grad a new outfit, walking back into the bathroom. I tie my hair into a bun, and get undressed stepping into the shower. I wash my body, and my face before getting back out, wrapping a towel around my body. I plug in my straightener, and dry myself off, changing into my clothes while my straightener heats up. I rummage through my make-up bag, thankful that I left it in the bathroom yesterday. I apply some eyeliner, and chapstick, putting them back into the bag and zipping it up. I run my straightener over my hair, running my fingers through it. I unplug my straightener and walk out of the bathroom.

"Good morning" Austin groggily says from behind me, groaning as he stretches out his arms and legs.

"Good morning" I smile, walking over to the bed and climbing in beside him.

"You didn't come back yesterday" He yawns.

"By the time Rosa and I were done talking it was 4 in the morning so I decided to just sleep over there" I shrug, and he nods, rubbing his eyes with his fists "So, uh Trish called me" I say quietly, and Austin bites the inside of his cheek.

"Did she?"

"Yeah" I nod, and he sighs, sitting up.

"And I'm guessing she told you that there's reasons behind everything"

"She didn't tell me what they were though" I shake my head, and he nods. [A/N: I've been up since 8 and as soon as I woke up I put on a sweatshirt, and it's 10 am now, and I've just realized it's on backwards. I need help]

"Well uh, it's a long story" He takes a deep breath.

"You don't have to tell me" I shake my head.

"But you deserve to know, it's the least I could do"

"But, I don't want you to feel like you ha-"

"Babe" He cuts me off, and I sigh.

"Okay" I nod, knowing he wants to tell me.

"So, when I was 18 I dated this girl name Kelsey" He starts "I had thought she was the one, I was head over heels for her after the first month of us being together. I thought that I loved her, so I told her. Now around this time, my business had just started to take off, so I was all over the place all the time. But I told her anyways, she didn't say it back, because she thought it was too soon which I accepted. But one day I got a call from Mack saying that she had another boyfriend, one that she had been dating for over a year. So I just kind of left, I moved to Miami with Mack and Trish and built up my company. But the worst part of it all is she thinks I'm an asshole for not calling her after leaving, and she still believed that she did nothing wrong" He sighs, running a hand over his face. [A/N: Chapter 13, I believe if you don't remember her]

"I don't want you to think I don't feel that way towards you, because I do, believe me when I say that. And I know that story seems like one of the worst possible reasons to not be able to say it, but it's just one of my biggest fears. But I'd never be able to live with myself if you thought I didn't feel the same way" He finishes, and I sit in silence taking it all in.

"I don't care" I shrug "Like I said yesterday, you don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know how I feel" I climb onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his shoulders "I'd wait fifty years for you to say it back, because when it comes down to it, all I want is to be with you. Whether you can say it back or not, I just want to be with you"

"You're my everything, you know that?" He kisses my lips softly "You mean the world to me and I'd do anything for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi
I love you very much

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo