74.

Posted: June. 28, 2016

I know I said I wasn't going to post on this for a couple days, but I got excited and had so,e cute ideas.

That picture above is me af, just wanted to let you know.

So some were asking for the picture and screenshots from the whole Katya and Austin thing, so here they are. The second is the explanation from @ mahone.stars because she explains it better than I do.

stars because she explains it better than I do

Once again, i do not have an opinion, I'm just letting the people who want to see it, see it

74. Austin.

"Austin, sir, we've just landed" My pilot tells me, and I fight the urge to make a sarcastic remark, I already knew we landed.

"Thank you" I nod, grabbing my suitcase and getting off the plane. I call Charlie, and when he pulls up, I realize how much I missed him, and being in New York. He smiles at me and I climb into the front seat as he puts my suitcase in the trunk.

"Nice to see you again, it's been a while" He chuckles.

"I've made some bad choices and I want to fix them" I put on my seatbelt.

"Alright, where to?" He asks.

"The hospital" I answer, he looks at me weird, but follows my request. As we drive I know he wants to ask me about why I'm going to the hospital but I'm thankful he doesn't.

"Are you going to need to be picked up?" He asks, and I shrug.

"I don't know, but don't worry. I'll call a taxi"

"Where do you want me to take your luggage?" He asks, and I think for a moment.

"To the penthouse, Trish should be there and if not, here's the key" I hand him the key to the penthouse and he nods "I'll see you later"

"Goodbye" He waves, and I wave back, running into the hospital. I go to the labor and care floor, walking up to the front desk.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks, typing away on her computer.