34.

Posted: March. 29, 2016

3 updates in one day? Wth am I doing?

It's the first week of June now, Austin still hasn't said it, and Rowan has started to get frustrated... let's see how it all turns out.

34. Rowan

"So, still nothing?" Rosa asks as I hang up the phone with Austin. He had just called to tell me he's on his way over so we can catch our plane to Orlando for our trip to Disney.

"No" I sigh "Is there like something wrong with me?"

"Oh, shut the hell up, of course not" Rosa scoffs "There's nothing wrong with you"

"Well it's weird. He'll almost say it, but then he pretends he forgets what he's about to say. He almost said it one time, but Trish walked in and ruined it" I sigh, running a hand over my face "Maybe, I should just say it first" I shrug.

"Ooh, you should outside of Cinderella's castle when the fireworks go off, it's so cliche it's cute" Rosa giggles.

"That's not a bad idea" I chuckle "What day are we going to the castle?"

"We can go any day" She shrugs "We can figure it out when we get to the hotel" She says. My front door opens, and Austin walks in, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi Princess" He kisses my temple and I smile.

"Hi"

"Now that you're here, we can go over the checklist" Rosa pulls out the checklist, grabbing a pen. She reads off the listen, checking off the items when we tell her we have it "And lastly, our plane ticket"

"Check" Austin and I say in unison.

"Then we are ready to go" She claps, throwing the checklist into the trashcan.

I pick up my cat, and kiss his head, holding him close to my chest "Mommy's going to miss you" I coo, running my fingers over his ears.

"So is Daddy" Rosa says, kissing his head lightly. I put him down in front of his food bowl and we all meet Charlie out front.

"Good morning Charlie" I grin "This is my best friend Rosa"

"Nice to meet you" Charlie smiles.

"You as well" 

Charlie drives us to the airport just in time for us to go through processing and board the plane. Austin grabbing the window seat, which of course I protested, but eventually I took the middle seat, pouting like a small child.

"Babe" Austin whines, kissing my cheek.

"Fuck off" I roll my eyes, and he chuckles.

"Baby" He drawls out "Pay attention to me"

"No" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Fine, Rosa talk to me" He chuckles, and I gasp.

"Don't talk to him" I tell Rosa, turning to look at Austin with wide eyes "Don't do that"

"But you wouldn't talk to me" He pouts, and I roll my eyes "Can I have a kiss?"

"Fine" I huff, leaning in to kiss his lips softly.

"Thank you Baby"

"Whatever" I shrug, leaning my head on his shoulder. He chuckles and kisses the top of my head, and soon the plane is landing. We walk out of the airport and I'm hit with hot air once again, but this time the air is much hotter.

"Jesus, this air makes my boobs itch" Rosa groans.

"Doesn't it!" I yell, and Rosa nods.

"That's exactly what I said in January"