21.

Posted: March. 12, 2016

Thank you so much for 5K, that's cray

I like Austin's obsession with snapchat, so I'm going to keep it going.

21. Austin

"Babe! Oh my god! There's a bug in your hair!" I yell, and she squeals, shaking out her hair. I snap a picture and upload it to my story, feeling like today is another day to be in a snapchat mood.

"Fuck!" She curses, and I laugh loudly.

"I'm kidding" I walk up behind me, and she smacks my chest.

"You're an asshole"

"I'll take it" I shrug, jumping into the pool. She sits down on the edge, dipping her feet into the water "What time do you wanna leave here?" I ask, running my hands up her legs.

"It doesn't matter" She shrugs "I do want to go shopping before the game though, I think I need a new outfit"

"Then we might as well go now" I climb back out of the pool "The games in what? Four hours?"

"Fine, fine" She stands up, and we take the elevator up to our room. We walk inside, and Rowan gets into the shower first and I grab her phone, unlocking it with my fingerprint. I download snapchat on her phone, and set her up a snapchat, adding myself as her friend.

I open my phone and start a video "Hey guys, follow my girl on snapchat, she's new and a loser and has no friends" I laugh, just as Rowan comes out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Loser" I yell, ending the video. I put her snapchat name on the picture and post it to my story, Rowans phone lighting up with a ton of notifications from snapchat within minutes.

"What'd you do?" She picks up her phone "Snapchat? Really?"

"Now I can send you pictures of my face" I chuckle, pulling her to sit on my lap.

"I hate social media" She rolls her eyes.

"But if you don't hate me you'll keep it" I kiss her shoulder.

"Go shower, you smell like pool water" She rolls her eyes, she scrolls through her phone and looks at her snapchat. I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower, coming out with a towel wrapped around my waist. I hear Rowan giggle as she looks at her phone, and I look at her in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just cute" She winks, I roll my eyes playfully and change into clothes. I sit down next to her on the bed, and scroll through my snapchat seeing she posted a picture on her story.

 I sit down next to her on the bed, and scroll through my snapchat seeing she posted a picture on her story

"Really Rowan?"

"Hey you wanted me to join snapchat" She raises her hands in defense "I'm only enjoying myself"