13.

Posted: March. 5, 2016

I'm in Starbucks yaaasssss😍

I can't add gifts in the beginning of chapters but I can in the middle ✌🏽️

13. Austin

I sit in my bed as Mack runs to grab us a snack. My phone rings from the drawer to my desk and I look to the door, making sure Mack isn't going to walk in before running to go get it.

"Hello?" I answer the phone once I see Rowans name.

"Hey, talk to your girlfriend" Rosa says sternly into the phone.

"Hi Baby"

"Hi, happy thanksgiving" She says, and I grin, missing her voice,

"You too, what are you doing today?" I ask.

"Just cooking until my mom, and Rosas family gets to my house" She answers "What are you doing today?"

"I'm just hanging out with Mackenzie while my mom cooks" I chuckle "I miss you" I say quietly, hearing footsteps coming closer to my room..

"I miss you too" She says as Mack walks into my room. She looks at me in confusion before poking me.

"Who's that?" She asks, poking me harder.

"Shut up Mack" Austin huffs, attempting to take the phone from me "Dude stop!" I yell as she rips the phone from me, hanging up the phone.

"What the fuck was that?" I grit, and she shrugs, sliding my phone into her pocket.

"She's not important right now" She says walking out of my room. I huff and follow after her, stomping into the dining room, taking a seat at the table. My mom gives all of us her food, it just being My mom, Mack, Trish, Trish's mom, Mack's dad and I.

"What's wrong Honey?" My mom asks, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"He's mad because I won't let him talk to his girly friend" Mack states sarcastically.

"Shut up Mackenzie" I huff "I'm done with your bullshit"

"Austin, watch your mouth" My mom scolds.

"No mom! She's being an asshole and I'm sick of it" I grit, and Mack pouts sarcastically.

"Aw, you poor Baby"

"Mackenzie" Her dad scolds, and Mack rolls her eyes.

"I haven't done anything wrong" She shrugs, winking at me.

"Fuck you Mack! Stop being a jealous bitch and get over yourself" I huff, standing up from my chair.

"A jealous bitch? Really, that's the best you've got?" She raises an eyebrow.

"You're fired" I shrug, and her eyes widen.

"Austin-" Trish begins.

"No Trish" I cut her off "If she wants to act like this, I can't have her representing my company, that's not who I want to work for me" I shrug.

"Austin, I think you should think about this" My mom places her hand on my back.

"Why do I need to think about something when I've already made up my mind?" I ask, leaving the living room and locking myself in my room. I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling playing with my phone in my hands. My phone vibrates in my hand and I smile seeing a message from Rowan.

From: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Hi... How's everything going?

To: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Good, why? What happened?