12.

Posted: March. 5th, 2016.

Thank you so much for 2K.

Check out my newest story My Heart, I'll be starting it in April.

12. Rowan.

"Have you talked to him since he left?" Rosa asks me, pulling the banana bread out of the oven.

"I talked to him when he landed and then the day after that but since then no" I shake my head, placing the plates onto the table. When I hear no response from Rosa I turn around seeing her scrolling through my phone before clicking something.

"Hey, talk to your girlfriend" She says sternly into the phone.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yell as she shoves the phone against my face.

"Talk to him" She points walking out of the kitchen.

"Hi Baby" He says into the phone and I smile, looking down at my feet.

"Hi, happy thanksgiving"

"You too, what are you doing today?" He asks.

"Just cooking until my mom, and Rosas family gets to my house" I shrug "What are you doing today?"

"I'm just hanging out with Mackenzie while my mom cooks" He chuckles "I miss you" He says quietly, and I blush.

"I miss you too" I bite my lip, and Rosa walks into the kitchen, winking at me before grabbing a bottle of water and walking out.

"Shut up Mack" Austin huffs "Dude stop!" He yells but the line goes dead. I scoff and toss my phone into the living room it landing on the couch.

"Why'd you throw the phone in there?" Rosa asks, walking back into the kitchen.

"Austin- or Mackenzie I guess hung up in me and we need to finish and there's no room on the counter so" I shrug, moving to put some of the food  on the table. Rosa runs to open the door, letting my mom and her family in. My mom comes walking up the steps hugging me tightly.

"Hi, Rowan"

"Hi Ma" I kiss her cheek, and she pulls away looking over the food. She has a criticizing look on her face and I sigh rolling my eyes "What?"

"Nada" She shakes her head. (Nothing)

"Ma" I say in a warning tone and she raises her hands in defense, sitting down at the table.

"Rowan it's lovely to see you again" Rosas mother Clara hugs me, kissing my cheek lightly.

"You too" I smile.

"Rowan!" Rosas dad yells, opening his arms.

"Phil!" I mock, running up to hug him.

"Everything looks so good" He gushes, taking a seat next to his wife.

"Well, well, well you just get more and more attractive as the years go on" Rosas little brother winks, and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up Tyler" Rosa smacks the back of his head "She's taken"

"What? You said you'd wait for me" He frowns, fake crying.

"Oh hush, that was 10 years ago" I laugh "Go sit down" I point to the table and he rolls his eyes playfully, sitting down next to his mom. Rosa and I put the rest of food on the table before taking our seats. We pass around the food and tell each other what we're thankful for, the conversation then turning to me.

"So, Ro" Phil starts "What's it like having a superstar boyfriend?" He asks, and my mom scoffs.

"Ma" I huff.