66.

Posted: June. 20, 2016

66. Rowan

"Oh my god, it's cold" I shiver as we get out of the car to walk into my aunts house. My mom is quick to walk inside, while Rosa and I struggle to carry the trays of food inside.

"Classic Cierra" Rosa giggles.

"Definitely" I laugh, using my butt to shut the car door.

"Perks of being a big assed woman" Rosa winks, and I laugh harder, shaking my head "So, have you told Austin about Alejandro?" She asks.

"That's basically asking me if I want my boyfriend to break up with me"

"No it isn't" She shakes her head, opening the front door to my aunts house.

"It is though. Because if I told him he'd overreact, probably, and he'd think I'm sleeping with him now. Which of course I'm not"

"Not what?" The devil himself asks, and I turn to face him.

"Alejandro" I grin, handing him the trays of food "Take these to the kitchen for me"

"Of course" He nods.

"Rowan!" My aunt squeals, running over to me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Hola" I kiss her cheeks, and she does the same to Rosa.

"So, I've just realized, my Spanish has gotten so bad" Rosa giggles, and I snort "I don't know what anyone is saying"

"Okay well..." I trail off looking at my sixteen year old cousin as she speaks "So, she's pissed because some girl who is apparently an asshole took her spot on the team and she's ready to take her down" I explain, reading her lips as she speaks "My mom is doing what she does best, gossip about people" I chuckle.

"And my abuelita is sharing recipes with someone she truly hates" I add "And that's about all that's going on" I say, dragging her over to my grandmother.

"Rowan" She grins, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hola Abuelita" I kiss her cheek, and she pulls me to sit on her lap, making Rosa laugh.

"¿Tiene un novio?" She asks, and I nod. (Do you have a boyfriend?)

"Sí" I grin.

"Alejandro?" She points to him, but I shake my head, awkwardly scratching my neck.

"No no, abuelita"

"¿Quien?" (Who?)

"Austin Mahone" I tell her, pulling up a picture on my phone. She looks at it and eyes me from above the rim of her glasses, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I laugh and tell her I'll be back, wanting to show my face to everyone.

Time seems to fly as we talk to my family and soon it's dark out and we're all dancing in the kitchen, no one having a clue on how we can all fit.

"Spin" Alejandro softly commands, raising our hands above our heads, my body spinning beneath them. He laughs and pulls my body into his before placing his hands on my back, our bodies moving to the music "I forgot how good you were at salsa dancing" He chuckles.

"Me too Alejandro, me too" I grin.

"Rowan, we're leaving" Rosa grabs my arm and I nod.

"Well, it's been fun. I'll see you soon. We still have a few more days" I smile, following my mom and Rosa out of the house and to the car. We drive back to our hotel and get up to our room, and I lay on my bed, calling Austin.

"Hello?" He says into the phone.

"Hi Love" I smile.

"Hi Babe, how are you?" He says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm much better now" He says cutely, and I gush at how perfect he is.

"You're too cute" I giggle.

"Hmm, I think you should be saying that to yourself" He chuckles.

"Oh hush" I roll my eyes "So, I have to tell you something, but I don't want you to be angry at me. Okay?" I take a deep breath.

"Um, okay..." He trails off.

"I didn't cheat or that's what you're thinking" I quickly state, hoping he doesn't get the wrong idea "I could never do that to you"

"I know Beautiful"

"Well, anyways, so out here there's this guy named Alejandro, and we've been pretty close. He's a close family friend to my aunt, and in the last we kind of had this thing when I would come to visit. We don't this year because I have you but I just wanted to let you know because I didn't want to keep it from you" I say, ripping off the band aid.

"Okay" He says "I believe you and I trust you"

"God, you're such a fucking dream it's insane!" I gush and he chuckles.

"I try my best"

"How was your day?" I ask, playing with my necklace.

"It was long and boring. And guess who showed up today at my office"

"If that bitch don't leave you alone I swear to god I will cut her with a spoon" I grit, knowing he's talking about McKenna. 

"Why a spoon?"

"It's more malicious, haven't we been over this?"

"Maybe, I don't know" He says, and I can picture him shrugging "I called security on her and told her not to let them in again so you know. We should be good"

"God I hate her" I frown.

"Anyone my baby hates, I hate too"

"You should hate her whether I do or not" I scoff and he chuckles.

"And of course I do Princess"

"You've called me so many pet names In the last minute it's crazy" I laugh.

"Fine, I won't call you any pet names anymore"

"Now Darling, let's not make any rash decisions here" I chuckle.

"Hmm, you've called me a lot of pet names too"

"What? I called you two" I scoff "You called me like 4"

"Well, Baby, Babe, Princess, Beautiful, Gorgeous, Ro, Sweetheart, Cutie, I will call you later but I'm very tired and I love you so much and I will dream of you and call you when I wake up to tell you about it and I'll count the hours, minutes and seconds until you're back in my arms again because I miss you lots" He rambles cutely and I laugh quietly.

"You are too cute" I giggle "But I'll let you go to sleep, and call me when you wake up, I love you very much"

"Goodnight Rowan"

"Goodnight Austin" I bite my lip, hanging up my phone. I pull open Twitter and hit the button to compose a tweet.

@rowanmendo: Missing my Love so much right now😪 I can't wait to be back home so you can hold me💗☺️ @austinmahone.

I grin when I nearly immediately get a response back from him and I read it over, my grin widening.

@austinmahone: I love you, I miss you and I can't wait to hold you either💞 Our bed is lonely without you😢 @rowanmendo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi
I hope you liked this chapter
I think they're goalsies👏🏽
I love you all

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo