2.

Posted: Feb. 16, 2016

2. Austin

I wake up the next morning alone, no surprise there of course. I sigh heavily and climb out of bed, walking to the bathroom to take a shower. I make my shower quick, not wanting to be late for work. Once I get out, I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, walking out of my room. I nearly lose my shit when I see Rowan on the couch next to Mack, but at the same time, a warm feeling erupts in my stomach.

"But seriously, tell me all about it. Lesbian life is boring sometimes" Mack nudges her shoulder against Rowan's. Rowan looks down, a smile on her face.

"It was nice" She shrugs.

"Only nice? Jesus-"

"Mackenzie, I will call your high school girlfriend if you don't shut up" I chuckle, walking into the room.

"That's a low blow" Mack glares at me "She had nice tits though" 

"They were nice" I nod, walking past them to my kitchen.

"I gave your coffee to Rowan, you slept for too long" Mack laughs. 

"It's fine" I shrug, grabbing a water from my fridge "I'll meet you downstairs" I say, and she nods, knowing that I want to be alone with Rowan.

"Alright, it was nice meeting you Rowan and I hope to see you soon" Mack smiles.

"Nice meeting you too" Rowan waves as Mack walks out of the door "She's nice" 

"Yeah, she's been my best friend since we were four" I chuckle, walking closer to her, she's still in just my t-shirt, but it's not tied up anymore as it falls just below her butt "Anyways" I wrap my arms around her waist "I have to go to work, but when I get off maybe I can take you out tonight" 

"Take me out in the same clothes I wore yesterday?" 

"I'll send someone to take you shopping" I shrug, and she wraps her arms around my neck. 

"Okay" She nods, and I lean in to press a soft kiss to her lips.

"I'll see you later" I grin, kissing her lips one last time before walking out of my penthouse. I take the elevator down to the bottom floor, walking out to my car. My driver is standing outside the door, and he opens it for me "Thank you Charlie" I nod, and he smiles. I climb into the backseat with Mackenzie, and she stares at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I ask, putting my seat belt on.

"You don't know her Austin" She sighs "You don't know her and you're leaving her alone in your apartment?" 

"It'll be fine" I shrug.

"Austin, I know you. I know how you are, you fall hard and fast and I'm not sure this is the time to do that" 

"Mack, it'll be fine" I repeat.

"Austin, I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you getting hurt" She frowns.

"I'm a big boy Mack, I'll be okay" I chuckle "Besides, I'm taking her out tonight" I shrug.

"Um what?"

"That reminds me, I'm going to need to borrow Trish" 

"Um what?" She repeats "Why do you need my girlfriend to help you with a one night stand?" She scoffs "They're called one night stands for a reason" 

"But that's the thing, I'm tired of one night stands. I'm not saying I like her, but I'm also not saying I don't. Mack, I want someone for real, I want what you an Trish have. You guys have been dating for so long and I want something like that, and I'm going to attempt that with her" I lean my head against the back of the seat.