47.

Posted: May. 7, 2016

I took my AP test yesterday and I definitely failed, but I'm happy it's over😅

Read the first chapter of Want, it's up and posted.

This chapter is stupid omg, I didn't want it to go the way it did, but uh, my fingers move quicker than my brain does.

47. Rowan

"So, everything is ready?" Michele asks me, and I nod.

"Yes, what do you think he's going to do?" I ask "I don't want him to be mad, but I don't want him to be happy either" I bite my lip.

"I honestly think he's going to be surprised" She laughs.

"I've never done anything like this" I shake my head "God, I'm so nervous"

"Take a deep breath, it'll be alright" Michele rubs my back, we sit down at the island in the kitchen waiting for Austin to come home, my foot tapping against the ground.

"So, did he tell you he's selling the penthouse?" I ask, and she nods.

"Yeah, he told me. He told me why too"

"Yeah, he told me why but I don't know how to feel about it. Like I'm happy we're serious but we haven't even been dating a year yet" I sigh.

"Have you told him that?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I'm scared to. I don't want him to get angry with me"

"There's no reason he should get angry, just talk with him" She smiles warmly, and the door knob to the front door twists, the door opening.

"Hey Babe" Austin walks over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder "Hi mom"

"Hi Honey" Michele grins.

"Come sit" I say, pulling Austin to the living room to sit on the couch "I'll be right back" I kiss his lips quickly before walking to the kitchen grabbing the envelope from the counter. I walk back into the living room and hand him the envelope telling him to open it. Michele fights a laugh as he looks at the envelope in confusion.

"What is it?" He asks, looking at my handwriting along the front.

"Just open it" I roll my eyes with a laugh. He tears open the envelope, pulling out the small picture, his eyes widening.

"Rowan, what is this?" He asks, holding up the ultrasound picture "Why does this say Happy Fathers Day, Rowan?" He asks frantically.

"Just keep going" I roll my eyes and he pulls out the card "Read the inside... Out loud"

"Too bad Father's Day isn't in April, this is a definite April Fools moment. I love you, Rowan" He reads off, his eyes flickering up to mine "That's not funny"

"I know, it really isn't" I shake my head.

"Rowan, I'm serious"

"I know, I know" I nod, and he huffs standing up from the couch.

"Now that this is over, I'm going to go shower" He says, walking off to the bathroom.

"I can't tell if he's angry or not" I tell Michele and she shrugs.

"Me neither" She says "But uh, I don't want to stick around to find out so I'll be going back to my hotel. I'll see you later" She hugs me tightly.

"Bye Michele" I say as she walks out of the living room, the front door opening and closing. I walk off to Austin's room, and lay in his bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower. When he does he walks into the room and throws on a pair of sweatpants before sitting down on the bed.