58.

Posted: June. 5, 2016

58. Austin.

"Good morning" Rowan hums in my ears "Wakey wakey" She kisses my neck "Open your eyes, I want to see them" She kisses my nose "They're so pretty, and I miss them" She whines "I love when you're awake because I get to love you more than when you're asleep" She kisses my neck again, sucking on the skin.

"Baby, shut up" I cover her mouth with my hand.

"No, it's morning time"

"Call me Papi and I'll wake up" I smirk and she giggles.

"You're so kinky..." She trails off "Papi" She adds.

"Hmm, looks like I'm still tired" I shrug "Looks like I'm still going to sleep" I chuckle and she straddles my waist.

"But Austin-"

"Papi" I correct and I can picture her rolling her eyes.

"Papi, please wake up. I'll have sex with you if you wake up"

"Tempting" I mumble "But, not enough"

"Ugh fine" She groans, climbing off of me. I can hear her heavy footsteps leave the room, and I roll over onto my side, clutching my pillow "Now, wake the hell up, you little shit" She walks back into the room, smacking my ass with a kitchen spoon.

"Ow Babe!" I grab the spoon from her.

"Will you please just be awake? I'm bored and Trish is boring"

"Then come back and sleep with me" I open my arms.

"Why don't you show me what that surprise was first?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I drop my arms.

"Oh, right" I nod, sitting up in my bed "That"

"I'm curious" She places her hands on my shoulders, kissing my lips softly.

"Oh, right. That" I repeat.

"You okay?" She asks, and I nod.

"Yeah, I'll just be right back" I stand up, kissing her temple and running to Trish's room "Trish, Trish, Trish" I jump on her bed, and she groans smacking my leg.

"What you little shit?" She grits.

"She wants to know the surprise. What if she says no? I don't want her to say no. I love her and I want her to be happy but what if she says no?"

"She won't say no" She shakes her head, yawning "Unless she's the whole we need to be married before we move in together type"

"I don't think she's that type" I say.

"Good, then leave me alone and show her your new place"

"Okay, thanks" I walk out of the room and to mine, seeing Rowan sitting on the floor, looking slightly out of breath. I look at her in confusion, but she only smiles so I don't question her.

"So uh, I'm just going to change and then we can leave, alright?"

"Okay" She nods, and I grab a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt, throwing them on and sliding on a pair of socks.

"Hmm, have I told you I love you, yet today?" Rowan asks, wrapping her arms around my shoulders from behind.

"Can't say you have" I hum and she kisses my jaw repeatedly.

"Well, I love you very much" She nudges her nose against my cheek "More than I've loved anyone or anything"

"I love you more Baby" I kiss her lips softly "Ready to go?"