8.

Posted: Feb. 25, 2016.

8. Austin

My phone rings on the table beside me, causing me to groan and roll my eyes.

"Answer it" Rowan mumbles against my lips and I frown.

"But I wanna keep kissing you" I pout and she giggles.

"Better make the call quick then" She winks, and I grab my phone, hitting the answer button. 

"Hello?" I say into the phone, wrapping an arm around Rowan.

"When were you going to tell me you were going back to New York?" Mack clips, and I bite my lip.

"Hi Mack" I say in a sweet voice.

"Austin, answer the question" 

"I wasn't" I shrug "I don't need to go through you to do what I want" 

"When it comes to your well-being, yes you do" 

"No I don't Mackenzie. You don't control me, I can do what I want. For months you've always told me you want me to be happy, but the second I become happy you take it away from me" I huff.

"She's not good for you Austin. She's just using you for your money" Mack spits, and I see Rowan pout. She recovers quickly, and shifts, sitting on my lap. 

"No she isn't" I shake my head, placing my hands on Rowans thighs.

"She took $3000 from you to go shopping" Mack scoffs.

"I gave that to her, and Trish said she argued the whole time anyways" I shrug, Rowan leaning down to kiss my cheek "I wasn't going to take money back, so she was expected to use all of it" I say, Rowans lips moving down to my jaw. 

"Stop it" I whisper, and she giggles, burying her face in my neck.

"What is it going to take for you to see she's no good for you?" Mack asks, and I bite my lip as Rowan sucks sweet spot on my neck. 

"She is good for me" I stammer, as she sucks harder "Rowan, stop" 

"What is going on with you?" Mack asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, pulling the phone away from my mouth as I moan

"Rowan" I grit and she bites her lip, kissing my jaw.

"-stuttering and stuff. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine" 

"Okay, I'm still pissed about you leaving and not telling me" She says, and I picture her crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ow fuck!" I curse as Rowan harshly spokes the obvious hickey on my neck. She laughs loudly, and kisses the spot on my neck.

"I'm sorry" 

"What are you doing?" Mack asks.

"Nothing, don't worry about it" 

"Is she there with you?" 

"Yes..." I answer slowly, and she scoffs.

"Wow Austin, I should've known you'd be with her. God you're so pathetic, you find the first girl to actually stay the night and all of a sudden you think she's the one. Fuck you" 

"Calm down Mackenzie. I think you're forgetting who you're talking to" I frown, and Rowan pouts, running her hands down my chest. She leans down and kisses my lips softly.

"Don't be upset" She whispers, pecking my lips softly.

"I'm not" I shake my head. 

"I'm talking to you, and  it doesn't change the fact that I think you're pathetic"  

"How am I pathetic? Because I'm actually in a relationship?" 

"You were in a relationship with Bethany, I thought you two hit it off" 

"We were never in a relationship, I told her from the beginning that I don't want anything with someone who isn't Rowan" I shrug, and Rowan grins, winking at me. 

"I wanted you to forget about her" Mack sighs, and I reach out for Rowan's hand, lacing our fingers together. 

"I never wanted to" I shake my head, kissing the back of her hand. 

"Get off the phone" Rowan whispers, kissing along my jawline.

"I don't want you to get hurt" 

"I'm not going to" I frown, running my fingers through Rowans hair, as she kisses my neck. 

"I want to kiss you" She pouts. 

"But you don't know that Austin" Mack sighs.

"I know enough to know that I'll be fine" 

"Pay attention to me" Rowan whines.

"I don't want you to come crying to me when she hurts you" Mack huffs angrily.

"I won't, I promise" I shrug "Rowan stop" I grab her hips, keeping her from moving in my lap.

"I can't wait for you to be over, I hope she fucks you over so I can say I told you so"

"Well, you have a good day too" I sneer sarcastically, hanging up the phone.

"You're not funny" I chuckle, wrapping my legs around Rowan, turning over and attacking her neck "How do you like it?" 

"Austin oh my gosh" She laughs, thrashing her body "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She says between laughs.

"You better be" I chuckle, rolling back over and she curls into my side, sighing in content.

"You know I'm not with you just for money right?" She asks after a long silence "Like, I actually do like you for you, I'd like you even if you didn't have any money" 

"I know Baby" I kiss her lips slowly "Don't let Mack get to you" 

"I honestly thought she liked me" She chuckles "But I guess not" 

"I don't know what her problem is, she's just being Mack I guess" I shrug, placing my hand on her hip. 

"It's alright, you have me, and I have you and that's all that matters" She smiles, kissing my lips. 

"You know, I'm really happy you stayed" I smile "I didn't realize just how much I really wanted it to happen until I met you" 

"I'm happy I stayed too" She wraps an arm around my waist "Though we may not have the best PG rated meeting, I still wouldn't change it for anything" 

"I wouldn't either" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short
I haven't eaten all day and I'm soo hungry omg
I love you all

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo