72.

Posted: June. 27, 2016

Today is my babyyyyy birthdayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to the beautiful Tiana

So apparently Katya cheated on Austin..? If you want to see it look at @ mahone.stars on instagram her recent post explains it. THIS IS NOT TO START DRAMA, I'm just saying if you want to see it then go look and on @ _austinisthebae she posted about it annd Katya commented, go check it out if you want to. Once again, I'm not trying to start drama because tbh I don't have an opinion but she tweeted something about LA so she's probably going there or something. 

That I will comment on though because Austin went to LA to focus on music and I feel like with her there he'll get distracted, but I'm not hating...

72. Rowan

"I'm out of food" I frown and Rosa laughs, grabbing my car keys.

"To the store" She cheers, and I follow after her "I'm driving"

"Well, my belly's too big to drive anyways" I shrug, getting into the passenger seat. As soon as she turns the car on, I hear a familiar voice flood through the radio.

"...It wasn't an easy decision but it was one I had to make" I hear him say, and I wonder what he's talking about.

"Do you want me to turn it off?" She asks, but I shake my head. As odd as it sounds, his voice brings me comfort. 

"So, you've been back for five months?" The host asks, and I hear Austin hum.

"Yeah, a little over five months" 

"And what were, and are you plans through moving all around?" He asks.

"Well, I originally was determined to stay in Miami, but I met a girl in New York, which everyone knows, and stayed out there to be with her which wasn't really a problem because I could work from New York, but things happen, and now I'm back here and soon I'll be going to California for the newest building there" He says.

"You've been very vague regarding the relationship with Rowan. Is that still a thing or no?" 

"No, we aren't together anymore" Austin says quietly.

"It's a true shame"

"It is, but it happens. I still love her very much and I always will but people grow apart" He answers, and that's when I turn it off.

"People grow apart?" I scoff "He accused me of cheating!"

"Hey! Once this baby is born, we can have so much child support" Rosa laughs, but I shake my head. 

"I don't want child support. I don't want his money" 

"So you're going to do it all by yourself?" She asks.

"My mom did it, so I learned from the best" I shrug and soon we're pulling up to the grocery store. We walk through the aisles, tossing things into my cart, I go towards the pasta aisle, but I stop when I catch a glimpse of the candy aisle.

"Mmm, candy" I hum, turning my cart down the aisle "Hmm, what do we want?" I mumble.

"There you are! I should've known you'd be here" Rosa laughs, before she stops "This hot guy keeps staring at you" She nudges my arms.

"Well, of course. Everyone find a 6 month pregnant girl walking- or more like waddling around the grocery store attractive" I roll my eyes, reaching up to the top shelf to for a bag of chocolate.

"I'm going to go this way" She looks behind me before looking back to me and winking, turning on her heels and walking away. 

A large hand, with a small cross tattoo on it reaches for the bag of chocolate and I follow the arm to put a face to it and I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me.