Coming Down-Multiple Ships

Start from the beginning

He grabbed my hand with eagerness, yet still walking at my pace. The hotel seemed abnormally far away until his strong hands finally found their way to my waist, throwing me onto the surprisingly large hotel bed. His light pink lips worked wonders as they slowly traveled down from my collarbone to my waistline.

I found a savior
I don't think he remembers
'Cause he's off to pay his crimes
And he's got no time for mine

Chocolate brown locks with matching brown eyes and a loving smile were all owned by the young male who pulled on my arm, urging me to hurry up. He could wipe my tears when I cried, and hold my waist or hands when I needed to feel his love. He held me close for nights on end, mumbling sweet nothings into my ears and comforting me.

Yet to him, I'm probably nothing more than a shattered memory. He doesn't love me the way I love him. His hair isn't mine to run my hands through, and his smiles aren't directed at me anymore. He doesn't wrap his arms around my small waist and kiss my neck, and he doesn't want to.

Now we're lost somewhere in outer space
In a hotel room where demons play
They run around beneath our feet
We roll around beneath these sheets

The sensation of his short beard hair touching my thighs is different compared to the bliss of his lips. After nights in the same hotel room where our demons hide, we've come to know the other's body rather well. His pale skin beautifully contrasted with my natural cinnamon coloring.

We knew the names of our sins, and that was each other. He was mature and addicting, his every touch sending shivers up my spine. He laid next to me, and as he pulled my small frame closer I cuddled myself deep into his chest. His steady heartbeat drifted me off to sleep, where I assume he soon followed.

I've got a lover
A love like religion
I'm such a fool for sacrifice
It's coming down, down, coming down

I've got a lover
And I'm unforgiven
I'm such a fool to pay this price
It's coming down, down, coming down

Every single night pray the sun'll rise
Every single time make a compromise
Every single night pray the sun'll rise, but

My blue-eyed blonde angel sits beside me, wrapping his slightly tanned arm around my shoulders. Slowly I brought myself closer to him, cuddling into his chest while still staring at the stars.

'Make a wish, Vikky.' he spoke, pointing at a brightly shinning star that stood out from all the rest. All I hoped was that the next day the sun would rise, and I would wake up in his arms happily.

'Did you make one?' he asked, looking down at me with his lively blue eyes.

'Yes I did, Lachy.'

It's coming down, down, coming down

I've got a lover
A love like religion
I'm such a fool for sacrifice
It's coming down, down, coming down

I've got a lover
And I'm unforgiven
I'm such a fool to pay this price
It's coming down, down, coming down

Every single night pray the sun'll rise
Every single time make a compromise
Every single night pray the sun'll rise, but

'Vik, look at how pretty the stars look tonight.' he spoke, hazel eyes gazing up at seemingly tiny balls of light.

'Make a wish, Josh.' He looked down at me, giving me his dorky smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my collarbone. He hummed contently and resting his head on my shoulder as he shut his eyes.

'Done?' I asked, looking at the small smile still etched onto his features.

'Done.' and then he finally opened his eyes again.

It's coming down, down, coming down

~~~
I needed to update this book so I wrote another songfic.

Literally every song I've really liked of Halsey's I've written a one shot about.

It's mad init?