lxv. girl's night in

SIXTY FIVE

"DID THEY TELL YOU THE PASSWORD?" Angelina asked, leaning across the dinning table, her fingertips firmly planted on the wooden surface

Rory nodded, "Of course they did. It's been a while since the last broadcast, I hope people haven't forgotten about it."

"Forgotten?" Marina scoffed, "Rory... Angie and I check for it every day. It's like the only thing that brings people any comfort, makes them feel involved somehow."

"There's never any good news on it," Rory shrugged, "It does help though. Bringing people justice, honoring them. I just wish it wasn't happening in the first place."

"Fancy a butterbeer?" Angelina asked, opening the fridge. Rory nodded and the girl tossed her the glass bottle. She caught it swiftly, thanks to years of being a Chaser. Marina had her's carefully handed to her.

"Thanks," Rory nodded, opening the bottle and drinking the contents, the sweet beverage sliding coldly down her throat. "Lupin is on tonight, and Kingsley."

"And..." Marina looked up, big brown eyes wide with worry.

"Just Fred, don't worry," Rory shook her head, "You know he misses you terribly, though."

Angelina rolled her eyes, "Oh, please! He can cry me a bloody river."

Marina shot her roommate a harsh look and sighed, "We ended on good terms, how many times do I need to tell you, Angie? We're going to get back together once this is all over."

Angelina have Rory and look, making it seem as if the girl did not believe Marina in saying that. It seemed Mar didn't believe it herself.

"You haven't... gotten with anyone else since the breakup?" Rory asked.

Marina froze, a hot red shade covering her round face, "N-No... has he? Oh my goodness, he has! I mean, I guess we aren't together so I don't have the right —"

"Mar! Slow down!" Rory said with a soft chuckle, "He hasn't either. I'm sure he's just as broken up as you are. I mean, he definitely is. You don't have anything to worry about."

Marina took a deep breath and nodded, then took a large gulp of butterbeer. Rory softly shook her head at the situation. George was noble but foolish at the same time. She understood why George broke up with Marina, but Rory also found it a bit pointless. She was in danger either way. If anything it was worse for the two to be lonely during such times.

Rory pointed her wand at the radio and mumbled, "Albus." The dials spun and the Potterwatch broadcast was beginning.