xl. infatuation

FORTY
[warning: smut!]

FRED SMILED TO HIMSELF as he heard the door to the flat open and saw Rory step inside

FRED SMILED TO HIMSELF as he heard the door to the flat open and saw Rory step inside. It was nearing the end of July, and everyone had gotten quite settled into a routine balancing work and personal life.

Rory's smell after a day at work was as sweet as she was. Her pale pink apron sat comfortably around her waist, an area where Fred's hands usually resided and her hair was in a curly ponytail which she looked absolutely beautiful in. Although he missed her on days where they both worked, he loved her independence and getting to hear about her day and the uniqueness of it compared to his.

"Oh, Freddie!" Rory beamed and sat down on the couch, kicking her white tennis shoes off, "We've started selling all sorts of blueberry treats since they're in season! You'll have to come and get some when you can, I know they're your favorite."

Fred smiled and sat back down next to the girl. She swung her legs on to his lap and rested her head on the cream colored pillow on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling. He could tell she was tired by the way she would close her eyes for a few seconds and flutter them open again. However it was far too early to go to sleep, at least for them.

"George is doing inventory downstairs. He probably won't be up for another few hours." Fred explained. Rory nodded with a slight twinkle in her eye.

"Lovely." She smiled, "That reminds me, I need to get out of this uniform."

"I can help you with that," Fred grinned. He was constantly joking with the girl. His words always coated with a sexual connotation. It was his sense of humor. Rory never seemed to mind. Especially when they were alone.

Rory shook her head with a smile and took her leg's off his lap. She stepped into her and Fred's room, with the door still open, and began removing her frilly and old-school work uniform. First to go was the apron, then she slowly took off her white dress and let down her hair, chocolate curls bouncing against her shoulders. Fred didn't realize his mouth was agape, droll nearly coming out, until the girl pointed it out.

"You always look so surprised," she sighed, slipping into more comfortable attire which she looked equally as beautiful in. One of the boy's own t shirts covered her body, the fabric just hitting her mid-thighs. The girl sat down on their bed and was now more slightly out of view.

"I just can't believe you manage to get more beautiful each time," he smiled.

"Come here, Freddie," her voice rang out through the small flat and the boy got up to join her in their bedroom. The brunette was laying on the bed, her legs hanging off the end. Fred appreciated the view. One he'd seen before when they spent nights alone in the flat. His mind began to wander back to those nights. He craved nothing more in that moment to feel the sensation of her fingers gripping his red hair tightly as he showed her just how much he loved her.