xx. smells like amortentia

TWENTY

"WELL SHAKE IT UP BABY, NOW! SHAKE IT UP BABY! Twist and shout!" Muffled singing and soft thuds came from the ceiling above them

"WELL SHAKE IT UP BABY, NOW! SHAKE IT UP BABY! Twist and shout!" Muffled singing and soft thuds came from the ceiling above them. Andrew chuckled softly and sipped his tea. Rory, Fred, and George had figured out how to work Rory's radio she'd taken from home and no one was going to hear the end of it. Andrew saw it as a way of rebellion on their part for not being allowed in the Order meetings. Molly Weasley, however, just saw it as a ruckus.

"Someone go up there and tell them to keep it down!" Molly sighed. "I'm a bit tired of shouting at them."

"You can't treat them like kids and expect them not to act like kids, Molly," Andrew shrugged. "We either let them into meetings or we get a free concert. Your choice."

"I think it's fascinating!" Arthur smiled.

Molly huffed, "It's loud! Once Mundungus gets here we're starting the meeting. They can't be this disruptive!"

Andrew rolled his eyes and set down his mug, "I'd rather have Rory up there shaking the house than in her bed crying all day."

"He's got a point, Molly." Remus nodded.

The woman sighed, "All right, but when the meeting starts — "

"I'll cast a silencing charm around their room," Sirius smirked, entering the dining room with The Daily Prophet in hand. He tossed it to Andrew and raised an eyebrow, "I thought your days of sticking it to the man were over, Andrew. Being the Head Healer at St Mungos not keeping you busy?"

Andrew shrugged and opened the paper, "Well I'm here, aren't I? Oh, look! They published my Letter to the Editor!"

"Indeed they did," Sirius sighed.

Andrew smiled with pride as he read his letter printed in the paper.

Dear Mr. Cuffe,

With respect to your article entitled "The Boy Who Lies" I am absolutely disgusted by the way your paper vilifies a fourteen year old boy. You should be ashamed. Your blatant use of propaganda has turned this newspaper into a mockery. You've politicized the death of a seventeen year old in order to protect the Ministry. We fought in the first Wizarding War against You-Know-Who and have a right to know if he's come back. What exactly would Harry Potter gain from lying about the comeback of the person who murdered his parents? It's rubbish. This is a desperate ploy to cover up the failure of the Ministry to prevent such a tragedy. The death of Cedric Diggory and return of You-Know-Who happened at an event they supported. Get out of bed with the Ministry of Magic and tell the people the truth. I urge you to stop spreading lies and using a teenager as a scapegoat for Cornelius Fudge.

— Anonymous

"They seemed to have cut out the bit where I called Fudge 'a fat son of a bitch,'" Andrew sighed. "How'd you know this was me, Sirius?"