"I can't wait to be home" 

"I can't wait for you to be home" 

"I can't wait to be home either! It's so fucking cold here" My mom cuts in and I laugh, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. 

"I love you ma" 

"I love New York" She grins, leaning back against the pillow, pulling out another bottle of tequila "To home and hating snow" She yells, holding up the bottle before taking a swig. 

"Ma, ma, ma, you need to slow down" I take the bottle from her, but she tries to fight me off "Austin, I'll call you back later, I need to take care of her" I say as my mom gets up and runs around the hotel room. I don't wait for a response and just hang up as my mom makes her way to the door. I chase after her as she runs out, my arm wrapping around her waist, our bodies falling to the floor.

"No, Rowan" She whines "I'm bored" 

"I know, let's sleep and then when we wake up we can go home" I grin, cursing at the fact that she'll be so hungover tomorrow.

"That sounds nice" She nods, and I help her up as we walk back into our room, my mom climbing into her bed. 

"Goodnight Ma" I kiss her forehead.

***

"My head hurts so bad" My mom groans, leaning her head on my shoulder. Since the plane too off, which was over 12 hours ago, all my mom has done is complain about her head.

"I know Ma, tequila will do that to you" I wrap an arm around her shoulder, giving her my glass of water. She gulps it down and falls asleep on my shoulder and I sigh in relief. 

Once the plane lands and we get into the airport, I look around for Austin, my face lighting up when I see him looking for me as well. I run over to him, jumping on him, my legs wrapped around his waist. 

"I missed you" I sigh into his neck, and he tightly wraps his arms around my torso.

"I missed you too" He kisses my forehead "So fucking much" He sits my feet on the ground, cupping my face in his hands and pulling my lips to his. 

"Okay, okay. That's enough" My mom cringes, sliding her hands between Austin and I's faces, making me laugh as I look at her. 

"Ma" I groan and she giggles. 

"I just want to go home"

"Hmm, I want to take you home" Austin whispers in my ear, and I bite my lip, covering his mouth with my hand.

"Hush" I look up at him "Let's get you two to your house" I say to Rosa, and we grab our stuff walking out to Austin's car. We pile our stuff into the car and drive Rosa and my mom to Rosa's house, I bid my goodbyes, telling them I'll call them later and we drive off to our house.

Austin has his hand on my thigh the entire time as he focuses on the road "You know I love you right?" He says as we pull onto our street. 

"What'd you do?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"What do you mean?" He asks "I can't tell you I love you?"

"Not when you say it like that" I shake my head "What the fuck is that?" I ask as we pull into our driveway.

"What are you talking about?" He plays dumb.

"Austin! There is another car in the fucking driveway! Don't play stupid" 

"Oh, that" He nods "Well, I may hav-"

"Austin Carter Mahone, are you serious?" 

"Don't act like you don't love it" He turns off his car, getting out "Let's go check it out" He grins, running over to the Audi R8, sitting in our driveway.