Ed Sheeran-Poofless/Praige

Beginne am Anfang

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

Two female brunettes were sat at a table, much closer to the window and the front of the coffee shop. A male was seated next to each of them. He couldn't grasp anymore of their features, but he could see the small smiles and foot tapping as they hummed along to the song.

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh, oh)

Preston glanced up yet again, his eyes darting straight to the table in the back corner. He noticed that the girl was still seated, but he couldn't see the older, bearded man he knew as his friend, Rob.

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, lo-ud

A small glance was shot up at the audience from Preston, content smiles followed by light humming were the only other sounds heard throughout the quaint café.

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

His sister, Keeley, stopped playing. Preston concluded his performance and stepped off the stage.

He looked at everyone as he walked to the back table, seeing the same people he had stared at during his performance giving him smiles and nods of encouragement.

The girl stood up from her seat and gave Preston a small hug.

"You did great."

"Thanks, Paige. Where did Rob go?"

"Bathroom in the restaurant across the street."

Soon the male known as Rob walked through the doors of the shop, rushing over to the corner table.

"You did great, man!"

Rob pulled Preston into a friendly hug, which was gladly returned. The two males realized how long they had been hugging and quickly pulled apart.

"So what was that little nod you two did when I began performing?"

Preston questioned Paige and Rob, not understanding their unspoken communication. The two looked at each other, earning a questioning look from Preston.

"Tell him, Paige."

Rob spoke up with a small smile. He couldn't help but smile at how cute his friend was with the gorgeous girl he had found.

"I love you."

Paige smiled at Preston, grabbing his hand.

"Did I mention that I love you too?"

Rob chuckled, looking at his friend with a small, joking smirk.

"I love you two idiots. Come here."

Preston kissed Paige's forehead, causing her to smile and blush ever so slightly. Preston and Rob quickly hugged again.

"I need some more coffee."

"Agreed."

"Me too."

With that, the trio left the table to grab some more coffee.

~~~
I wanted to make this Poofless, but it turned out to be a little bit of Praige.

You're welcome.

Seriously don't kill me for writing Praige.

It just happened mate.