Junmyeon sighed, "Yea...back when they fit into my hand and didn't speak....or wear eyeliner."

He glared at Baekhyun when he said the last part of the sentence. Baekhyun just smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Moommyy??" Tao leaned into his mom. Yixing hummed a reply as he started played with Tao's hair.

"I don't want to go in that honeymoon."

Baekhyun gasped, "And miss out on an opportunity to get a piece of that sweet as-" he was cut off by Junmyeon glaring at him.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, "Uh sorry....kinda got carried away there."

Yixing laughed and continued stroked Tao's hair, occasionally placing a kiss on top of his head. "It's fine Tao, I just don't want to push you to do something you don't want to. Besides, you already made me so proud by agreeing to all of this marriage and alliance stuff."

Tao just nodded and enjoyed his mother's soothing touch. The family laid in silence before Junmyeon spoke up.

"Kids I forgot, you have to show the other princes around the village and kingdom."

He got 5 large groans as an answer.

The ten princes gathered in the main lobby, all freshly showered and dressed

The ten princes gathered in the main lobby, all freshly showered and dressed. They hadn't had lunch, but instead was planning to eat in the village. The villagers were more than happy to feed their young princes, Sehun being a favorite. They always loved his aegyo and the way he faked a slight lisp to make them feed him more food.

Baekhyun looked around, "There's so many of us."

Xiumin smirked at Kai, "Buddy system?"

Kai nodded, "Buddy system."

Tao sighed as he walked up to Yifan.
"I guess I'll show you around."

Yifan smiled slightly, "I would like that."

Sehun was talking to Jongdae, already laughing about some prank Jongdae had pulled on Kyungsoo. Tao prayed that Jongdae's mischievous behavior wouldn't run off on Sehun. Xiumin was flirting with Luhan, the boy he had his eye on ever since they came to the castle. Kai was already walking away with Kyungsoo. Tao was surprised to see how shy Baekhyun was acting with Chanyeol. Usually the smaller male blurted out whatever was on his mind but today he was being somewhat modest.

The ten of them set off down the path towards the village. Tao was excited to go, he hadn't eaten the special village snacks in so long. Ranging from freshly fried dough to grilled meat on a stick, Tao loved it all. He remembers from when he was a child, running along the streets with the other children laughing and playing. He loved the special treatment he got, especially if he got free food.