For reasons she couldn't understand herself, she was indeed enraged by what she saw at the bus stop. Yet, when she tried to calm herself down, her mind decided to bombard her with the kiss she shared with Kris days ago. Her cheeks burned at the thought of it. She remembered the tingles left on her lips. She remembered how it felt sincere. But then she shook away her thought. No, it wasn't. It couldn't be. They had agreed it was only accident. Nothing pertaining to their hearts were involved. And if it were sincere, he wouldn't kiss someone else.

These thoughts frustrated Yeojin because she shouldn't be feeling these. She shouldn't be angered. She shouldn't be... jealous. It got to the point when even looking at the innocent Beavie's face would triggered that memory again. Thus, she had to shoved away the plush. Or else, she wouldn't be able to sleep at all.

No thoughts of Kris or any kind of kiss entered her mind again. Until the treasure hunt, that was. She remembered trying to help her group mates crack the codes that each group were given and entering the forest together. She swore she was just distracted by the thought of a certain tall chairman for a little while, but then the next thing she knew: she was in the middle of the forest. Alone.

No matter how many times she looked to the left and right, her group mates were nowhere in sight. It was really a mystery how she ended up straying alone.

"I wasn't daydreaming that long, was I?" She scratched her head. "Even if I did, shouldn't my group mates notice?" She stomped her foot. "But of course! There were a lot of us!" She rolled her eyes before looking around once again. "How did I end up here, anyway?"

She remembered Mr. Yoo told everyone to look for trees with ribbons around their trunks if they ever felt lost. Following those trees with ribbons should lead them to nearest post, he said. Unfortunately, she found no such trees around her.

"They certainly didn't expect anyone to get lost this far." Yeojin clicked her tongue. "Very clever, Yeojin!" She opened the cap of the one and only bottle she had and chugged down some of the water, careful not to drink all. She then wandered around again, hoping to find at least one tree with ribbon around its trunk.

"At least, my group mates should realize I'm missing by now- ack!" She found herself on the ground. "Very graceful, Yeojin!" She winced. "You just tripped over air!" She suddenly felt a pressuring pain on her ankle. Great! What a cliché! Now all I need is a knight in shining armor to save me. Then my clichéd story will be comple-

"There you are!"

Yeojin whipped her head around and for a second her heart stopped beating. Her eyes widened when she saw a panting Sehun approaching her. "Sehun?" Her voice was small as her eyes were still on him, looking like they had just seen a ghost. "Sehun?" She repeated, louder this time.

The said guy rolled his eyes. "No. I'm the lord of the underworld. Of course it's me!"

He crouched down beside her before flicking her forehead. She winced and threw him a glare, but his eyes that held hers flickered with worry.

"Where have you been?!" Yeojin opened her mouth to answer, but Sehun beat her to it. "Why did you wander away from your group?!"

This time, Yeojin sealed her mouth shut and looked away. Because a certain jerk decided to invade my mind. She bit the inside of her cheeks. The jerk or the kiss he shared with you? A small voice in her head asked, prompting her to squeeze her eyes to drive away the thought.

Sehun clicked his tongue when he didn't get any answer from her. "Come on! Get up. Everyone's worried." He told her as he stood up and Yeojin opened her eyes. I was on the verge of losing my mind, you know! "Come on." He extended a hand to help her up.