"You left me" I mumble "You left me and you weren't coming back"

"Did it have to do with earlier?" She asks and I nod, her hand rubbing slow circles on my back.

"I'm so sorry" I bury my face into her neck "I'm so so sorry, I love you so much and I was so terrible to you and I can't tell you how sorry I am"

"I felt like you were putting her over me, and I didn't like that" She frowns.

"I know and I don't know why I did it. I'm an idiot" I sigh "But please don't leave me"

"I'm not going to, how else and I'm going to be able to live in a mansion" She teases, and I crack a small smile.

"I love you" I kiss her lips softly, and she smiles.

"I love you. Now can we please go to sleep, I'm tired" She yawns.

"Yes"

***

"You have work again today?" She asks with a huff "McKenna isn't going to show up right?"

"Yes, but I don't have to go" I wrap my arms around her shoulder "We can do something else"

"Is this like a test? If I say yes I'll look shitty and conceited"

"No, if you don't want me to go to work, I'll stay home" I shrug and she eyes me suspiciously.

"I don't want you to go to work..." She says slowly.

"Of course you don't" I huff dramatically and she smacks my chest.

"Shut up"

"I'm joking Princess" I laugh, kissing her nose "What do you want to do today?"

"Turn the basement into a theatre" She says.

"Really?"

"Yes. It's boring and I don't want it to be the kind of theatre with chairs, I want a cuddling theatre" She giggles, running down to the basement. She gets down there and starts listing what she wants where and how we can actually split it in half and have a theatre and a bowling alley.

"Could you imagine?"

"Yes, I could" I nod "But I mean, it's just the two of us"

"But one day it might not be" She mumbles, and I know she didn't want me to hear it, but I did and that little twinge in my chest returns for a moment.

"Doubt it"

"Austin" She sighs, grabbing my wrist "Don't be upset"

"I'm not upset" I shake my head.

"Don't lie either" She kisses my jaw "I love you and you know that"

"So, what do you want where?" I ask, and she grabs a sheet of paper drawing it out for me.

"I'll call someone" I pull out my phone, dialing a friend of mines number.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, it's Austin. I need a favor"

"Woah Austin! It's been so long" Tim laughs "What do you need?"

"I want a home theatre in my basement by later today, think you can do it?"

"Hell yes, I'll be over later" He says.

"Thanks" I say, and hang up the phone.

"Did they say yes?" Rowan asks in excitement.

"They did" I nod.

"Yay!" She cheers, hopping up and down "I'm so excited"

"I swear you really are out for my money" I tease and she giggles.

"Well, I mean, part of me loves you. But most of me loves your money" She grins, and I laugh. She runs up the steps and leaves me to figure out how the hell to interpret her shitty drawing but my phone vibrating interrupts me.

It's a notification from Twitter that Rowan had mentioned me in a tweet.

@RowanMendo: You know your boyfriend loves you when he agrees to a home theatre in your basement👏🏽 Thank you my Love💕💕 I love you😘😘😘😘😘 #imsofuckingexcited @austinmahone.

I chuckle at the tweet, it already blowing up and I type out a response.

@austinmahone: I'd do anything for you Princess💘 I love you and I'm happy you're excited @RowanMendo.

"Dude! We're already on E! News" Rowan yells from upstairs and I run up to the living room, sitting down with her on the recliner, pulling her into my lap "There's literally a whole couch right over there"

"But I like being close to you while people talk about how cute we are" I kiss her cheek and she giggles.

"You're too sweet. Now shut up, that's my face"

"So, I'm sure we all know the amazingly adorable couple Austin Mahone and his girlfriend Rowan Mendoza and if you don't, what the hell are you doing with your life?" The reporter laughs "Anyways, we've had a lot of discrete secrets about them, that have finally been answered by the twos very very recent tweets. So recently Austin Mahone had bought a mansion just outside of the city of New York, and it had a questioning, what about Rowan? Well it's been answered. The two have moved into this beautiful home together, and as Rowan had said he's allowing a home theatre to be built in their basement, definitely a change from his habit of renting out movie theatres am I right?" She giggles "The two are definitely something to envy as Austin said he'd do anything for her, cue the aws and the jealous growls ladies, he's a keeper. Rowan better watch out" She grins "If we could have couples come on this show, which I'm going to petition to start" She jokes "They're who I want first because they are my otp forever" She says "I'm your host Megan Thompson, have a good night. And sign my petition!" She closes out, commercials starting.

"Rent out movie theatres?"

"I've never had one in my basement" I give Rowan an innocent look "It was just a thing"

"I'm not mad you did for others, I'm mad you didn't do it for me" She scoffs teasingly and I laugh.

"Well, I went on to bigger and better things"

"You came on to bigger and better things too" She winks, and I choke at her sexual innuendo.

"You're not wrong, but wow" I laugh.

"Sorry, that was weird" She laughs.

"You're weird" I shrug, kissing her cheek "But it's one of the reason why I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi
I hope you enjoyed this
I love you all

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo