24. Desires at peak (18+)

Start from the beginning

Nandini : "but am fine ..".. she tried to argue..

Manik : "Nandini..no arguments..it's my order..you are staying here only..".. he answered to her and without listening any more word from her..he went in the washroom..

Nandini : "monster Manik!".. she cursed him under her breath..and then sat down on the bed..accepting her defeat..

*****

Manik left the hotel..after instructing Nandini to take rest and he will be back soon..but she was all the time making bad faces to him..still Manik paid no heed to her cute antics..he left after telling her strictly to rest ..

Nandini : "ab main yaha karoon Kya?.. yeh Manik bhi Na..".. she said roaming to and fro in the room..

Just then she heard the sound of her phone ..she went towards her phone and saw it was a video call from Cabir.. her face light up after seeing the caller id..

She received the phone in a second and sat down comfortably on the bed..

Nandini : "hey!".. she said I'm her joyous tone and CaVya were elated to see that shine on her face..

Navya : "Cabir Hume lagta hai..no one missing us..".. she said teasingly..and Nandini smiled..

Cabir : "Han lag toh raha hai ..".. he too seconded her and Nandini showed eyes to both..

Nandini : "chup raho tum Dono..am really missing you both..".. she said after scolding both..and her confession made them smile wholeheartedly..

Cabir : "we too miss you doll.. kesi ho tum? Aur Manik..how's he?"..he asked with concern..and she can see that brotherly love in his eyes..

Nandini : "main theek hoon cabir..and Manik bhi..don't worry..".. she answered with a smile..

Navya : "tumhare hote hue ..Hume worry ki jarurat he nahi..".. she answered with a big broad smile which made Nandini smile wholeheartedly..

After talking for some good time.. cabir spoke..

Cabir : "theek hai Nandini..tum apna khayal rakhna..if you need anything..just tell me..okay..".. his lovable nature always bowled out her..

Nandini : "you are truly a gem cabir ..love you..".. she answered and after that ..they hung up the call..

*****

It's almost 8 in night..and there is no sign of Mr. Workaholic..she called him once but he said he is busy..so she thought to not disturb him..now she was really hungry..but she was waiting for him to come..

She was sitting on her bed..going through some of their pictures in her mobile and a smile appeared on her face..just then she heard the sound of knob..so she instantly locked her mobile and placed it in side..

Next she saw.. Manik entering inside the room..her face light up.. seeing his face..he too smiled after looking at her..

Manik : "how are you now?".. he asked with worry..

Nandini : "am fine .. don't worry..".. she assured him .and he walked towards her..

Manik : "kuch khaya tumne?".. he asked while removing his wrist watch..on which she nodded a big no..

Manik : "but kyu?".. he asked ..

Nandini : "woh I was waiting for you..".. she answered very sweetly..

Manik : "kyu?.. jhagra karne ka man karha tha?".. he mocked and she opened her mouth in little anger.

Nandini : "main jhagra karti hoon?.. fine! Mujhe baat he nahi karni..".. she answered and moved her face side ways..he chuckled at her childish nature..