24. Desires at peak (18+)

Start from the beginning

Manik : "listen..stop trying to divert the topic..".. he said sternly..and now she looked at him baffled..

"Lag gayi class..subah subah..welcome back..professor Manik Malhotra".. her heart answered ...

Nandini : "woh ..Mai ..Han..am not diverting the topic..am diverting the route..".. she said sternly looking at him..and now he looked more confused..

Manik : "what?".. he asked her totally clueless..

Nandini : "uffo! Har baat batani padti hai apko..am going. ."..
She then finally escaped from there..straight to washroom..before Manik question her further..she left..

Manik : "ajeeb pagal hai..".. he said and then smiled a bit..

*****

Inside the washroom..Nandini had taken the bath..and was rubbing towel on her wet Hairs..there was a shy smile on her face..as she recalled what she was actually about to do before he woke up..

But just then she heard the sound of manik's shout..she got curious..as he was shouting and on whom..

Nandini : "Manik ko Kya hua?.. why he is shouting?".. she got confused..she immediately wore her dress and came out..

But as soon she step outside the washroom..something knocked hard on her head..

Nandini : "ahhhh!".. she hissed in pain..and held her hand.. Manik who was standing in the right side of her..near window ..his eyes widened in shock..

He actually threw his phone in anger..and just then Nandini came out which knocked on her...he rushed to her with worry all over his face..

Manik : "Nandini..Nandini tum theek ho Na?.. jyada lag gayi?".. he panicked and now Nandini forgot all her pain..as soon as she heard his caring tone..she just got lost in him..he start rubbing his palm on her head..while she was staring at him lovingly..

Nandini : "am fine..relax!"...she finally said to ease his pain..as she noticed he actually freaked out ..

Manik : "No! You aren't fine..tum theek nahi ho..".. he said in a stern tone..then he made her sit on the bed..and called the room service..within some minute ..he heard the knock on the door..and a boy hand over him the jar full of ice..with Ice bag..

Manik ran towards her..he put all the ice cubes in the ice bag..and placed it on her head..while he was busy in easing her pain...she was busy in admiring him..

"Kitna pyaar karte ho mujhse tum..tumhari ankhon Mei saaf dikhta hai..but yeh distance ..this distance is making me crazy Manik..please come back to me ..please...".. she thought in her heart..looking in his eyes..while he was busy in doing his job..

After sometime ..he stopped and looked at her..his concern filled voice was giving her new hope..

Manik : "tum theek ho Na?".. he asked and she nodded with a smile..

Nandini : "woh Manik..".. she said absent mindedly..which made him look at her suddenly ..

Nandini : "I mean Manik sir..".. she covered it up instantly.. "on whom you were shouting..".. she asked and now this made Manik recall what happened 15 minutes ago..

Manik : "on none..it's just meri ek important meeting hai..tum yahi rest karo.. main aata hoon...".. he said and stood up ..she too stood up listening his words..

Nandini : "ap akele kyu ja rahe hai?.. main bhi chal rahi hoon apke Sath..".. she said stubbornly..

Manik : "no you Aren't coming with me..tumhe rest ki jarurat hai..".. he said in stern voice..looking at her..