"Yes I am" She nods and I stand up from the bed, grabbing Rowan's hands in mine. She stands up on my bed, and wraps her arms around my shoulders "I want a kiss before we leave" She bites her lips and I place my hands on her hips.

"You've got yourself a deal" I smile and she kisses my lips softly, and I playfully pinch her butt in my hands and she squeals, laughing loudly.

"Let's just go" She hops off my bed, but I catch her before her feet touch the ground, throwing her over my shoulder "Austin! Put me down!" She laughs, smacking my butt "Austin Carter, I mean it. Put me down this instant"

"No thanks" I chuckle, carrying her to the elevator and taking it to the ground floor.

"Austin, people are looking at us funny" She mumbles as I walk towards my car, her still over my shoulder. I put her on the ground when we reach my car and I push her against the door of my car.

"Give me a kiss" I pucker my lips, and she giggles, pressing her lips against mine "I love you, I love you, I love you" I mumble between pecks and she giggles, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"I love you" She smiles "Now let's get to this surprise" She rubs her hands together in anticipation, and I open the passenger door for her. She climbs in, and I run around to the other side getting in and driving in the direction of my new house (which I hope to be our new house).

When we get there she gasps into her hand, admiring the house in front of her "Wow, this place is amazing"

"Well, allow me to show you the inside" I climb out and she does she, walking beside me, her hand grabbing my own "Os this the surprise?" She asks.

"Part of it" I kiss her temple, unlocking the front door. I give her a tour of the whole house, before we walk out to the back, to the small deck.

[A/N: I'm not sure what that thingy would be called its like half deck half treehouse]

"Wow, this is so amazing" She gushes.

"You think so?"

"Hell yeah I do" She nods "This is my absolute favorite part, it's the kind of place I'd read a book, or just sit"

"Good, so let's talk then" I grab her hand, sitting down and pulling her to sit next to me "Now, I'm going to ask you something, but I want you to know you don't have to say yes, I'll be okay with whatever you decide, alright?"

"Okay" She nods, and I kiss her cheek, taking a deep breath.

"Okay, so obviously this place is huge. Much bigger than my penthouse was and-" I cut myself off "That's not the way I want to start this, uh-"

"Austin, you do this when you're nervous" Rowan laughs "It's just me"

"Exactly, it's you. You still make me so nervous"

"No no no, I'm not supposed to make you nervous" She shakes her head "Now, ask me"

"How do you know I'm asking something?" I ask, and she giggles.

"Because I know you" She shrugs "But just ask"

"Jesus Christ" I mumble, running a hand through my hair "Will you move in with me? I really want to be able to see you everyday without having to pick you up and you basically live at my house already and it would make me really, really happy if you say yes" I ramble and she laughs.

"Of course I will" She presses her lips against mine "However, we'll need to figure out the whole commuting to the bakery because that's going to be nearly an hour drive"

"I know, I'm sorry about that" I frown "I didn't think it through"

"It's okay, I'll be fine, just know I get Charlie on weekdays" She winks.

"No, we share him. He's still mine Baby"

"Ugh fine" She groans.

"I love you" I kiss her lips softly "I can get someone to pack your stuff for you"

"No that's alright, I'll just get Rosa to help. But I need to figure out how I'm going to get my little Taco into a carrier. He doesn't like moving" She taps her chin in thought "Oh shit, and my mom. Ay dios mio my mom"

"We'll deal with her later, she still scares me" I wave it off.

"She's a very scary lady"

"I don't get how you two are related" I shake my head.

"Piss me off, and you will"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi
I hope you liked this
I love you all

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo