Chapter • 32 • Part 2

Start from the beginning

I'm nervous.

c a m e r o n

Before going to Y/N's, I put on some grey Nike joggers and a plain white tee, and of course wearing my signature black Calvin's.

I was so excited, yet felt panicked at the same time.

What happens if I get there and she all of a sudden hates me?

No stop, you're overthinking this.

I walked out of my apartment, locking the door, then getting into my car.

I reversed out of my parking space and started driving towards Y/N's place.

// c a r  r i d e  s k i p p e d //

I pulled into her driveway, viewing the house that she now lives in. I got out of the car and made my way up to the door before knocking on it.

I watched as the door knob rattled as she tried to open it.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as the anticipation builds.

Once it finally opened it revealed the most beautiful girl in the world, "Hello." Y/N smiled, pulling me into a hug, which I happily accepted.

"Hey." I muffled into her shoulder before pulling out of the hug and admiring her.

She was wearing one of my old t-shirts that she kept, it was accented by the word 'Dallas' on the chest pocket. I usually hated girls wearing my shirts because after all I bought them and they are mine, but on her it made her look so perfect and irresistible. Her long hair was thrown up into a messy bun and she was wearing her cute little glasses that helped her see. She personally hated them but they made her look so adorable and huggable. As my eyes wandered her body, which I had missed over the past month, I saw her standing in a pair of white knee high socks.

My weakness : knee high socks.

She's literally killing me inside.

"Coming in?" She asked, walking into her living room as I nodded, practically drooling whilst following her.

I shut the door behind me before walking into her living room, seeing the couch with many pillows and blankets surrounding it and Netflix already on T.V ready.

She sat down on the couch at one end, after turning a film on, whilst I sat on the opposite side.

As the movie began playing, I could not help but watch her sit there and enjoy the film, laying on her side with her knees pulled up to her chest, making her t-shirt lift slightly, showing off her white CK's.

God, she was so hot.

// h a l f w a y  i n t o  t h e  m o v i e //

It was around halfway into the film and honestly I wasn't even paying attention to it, I just kept staring at Y/N the whole time.

My gaze suddenly flicked to the T.V as she turned her head. She got up from her position and shuffled next to me, wrapping her warm arms around my torso.

In an instant, I put my arm around her shoulder as she snuggled into my side, "I'm sorry." She apologised, in a disappointed tone.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, playing with the ends of her hair like I used to.

"Because, I was so selfish." She sighed, "I was the one that left you and caused you all this misery." She sat up, turning the movie off with the remote before looking directly into my eyes.

I held onto her waist with one hand, and the other was cupping her cheek, "And I was the one that let you go." I whispered, gently pulling her closer until our lips were grazing across one another, "And I was an idiot to do that."